+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Aucks

FAO Aucks

Rugby league World Cup starts soon in your hemisphere ,are you taking any in ?

Heres a link for you ..

http://www.rlwc2017.com/fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Rugby league World Cup starts soon in your hemisphere ,are you taking any in ?

Heres a link for you ..

http://www.rlwc2017.com/fixtures
    Thanks, Alf. Looking forward to it.
    By the way, did you see the NRL Grand Final? As expected, the Melbourne Storm were far too good for the Cowboys. In fact, they are miles ahead of all the other teams. Supporting the NZ Warriors has been as frustrating as ever, this season. They seem incapable of playing for the full 80, and in the last few games they were truly abysmal. At this rate, I can see them being expelled from the League, given the expense of having a New Zealand team in an Aussie competition.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Thanks, Alf. Looking forward to it.
    By the way, did you see the NRL Grand Final? As expected, the Melbourne Storm were far too good for the Cowboys. In fact, they are miles ahead of all the other teams. Supporting the NZ Warriors has been as frustrating as ever, this season. They seem incapable of playing for the full 80, and in the last few games they were truly abysmal. At this rate, I can see them being expelled from the League, given the expense of having a New Zealand team in an Aussie competition.
    Yep,watched it live this morning,as you say the Storm were far too good for the Cowboys.the three amigos were superb,hope Billy Slater doesn't hang his boots up yet..

My own team lost at Leeds in the Semi Final the other night uncle Alf, but its been a decent season for Hull Fc to be honest.
    Anyway, what about England in the upcoming RL World Cup.

Probably finish third again behind the Usual suspects Acido..

I'm not sure the NZ team will beat England this time round, but I think the Aussies will be as good as ever.

Hey Alf, Classy Cas vrs Leeds on Sat grand final. I went to the Saints home game on Thurs and it was the best game I've seen!! I do hope they win the grand final

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Hey Alf, Classy Cas vrs Leeds on Sat grand final. I went to the Saints home game on Thurs and it was the best game I've seen!! I do hope they win the grand final
    I normally cant stand Leeds but I live next door to Cas as a town, so I know their fans attitude and some of them are my family as well!. Believe me they are talking some unbelievably arrogant stuff this year. So come on Leeds!!.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    The Cas fans are an arrogant bunch nowadays and should win the final,but leaving Hardacre could will have a big effect on them.. Don't rule the Rhinos out now.. Even I will be shouting for the Rhinos because of the Cas fans attitude ..

Excellent result, and Im laffing as I post this lol.
    I can smell the tears from the so called classy Cas fans tonight Alf, and its making my beer taste like gold dust.
    (if there is such a thing inside a beer/lager can lol).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)