+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    how pathetic are you
    what has 8.33 got to do with aht time i post
    if thats the best put down you can do plastic you need to polish up your game

i wont prove you wrong as i have done in the past and you are a man with no honour and wouldnt apologise when i did

you may think what you want regards my sources
    if you go back i have proved many wrong on this ie wha represented ash
    even on this thread that the lady does have connections in china
    and i will stick by them

i even gave you description of the lady they went out with and where she workedetc

i am more than confident that my contacts are correct

if you dont want to believe it so be it

i would place a bet
    but you have no honour and never stay by your word so i wont

keep looking from afar
    It's common knowledge who the lady is and what she looks like, also where she works. There's no news in that.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 06-10-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    leaving us wishing for ashley back?

yea those relegations,HRMC dawn raids,court cases and zero investment.......aye we will be begging fo the fat slug back

stick to multi acoonts and shyte storys about ya nanna wilf lad,this football stuff is a bit ower your heed!
    If they did to us what happened to Pompey we'd probably prefer Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    If they did to us what happened to Pompey we'd probably prefer Ashley
    if they do to us what happend to citeh then your drawers would be full of stiffened w@nk socks

the fat slug has had his go,and royaly f'ucked up,time to let someone else have a go IF there is any intrest and IF mr Tax man doesn't find any dodgery by our c0ckney del boy owner.

ASHLEY OOT!
    Last edited by ranat22; 07-10-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Reports in the press today stating
    Ashley wants the deal done quickly so he doesn’t need to put his hand in his pocket in the January transfer window

I hope this is true 🙏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Ashley wants the deal done quickly so he doesn’t need to put his hand in his pocket in the January transfer window

I hope this is true ����

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post

I hope this is true ����
    Please please please.

Also might be court case

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)