+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonergan has to start..

Lonergan has to start..

In goal until we get a new/better no1.

Wiedwald is absolute sh1te..the worst keeper I have seen for us in a very long time and will cost us more points the more he plays.

Surely be dropped now..surely?

TC said hes got 3 GKs, might see BPF, you never know

Both BPF and lonners are a better option than the current clown..maybe a bit too soon for BPF but lonners is a must.

Can't believe we actually paid a fee for Wiedward..what a waste of money!

From the players body language today it would seem they don't have much faith in Felix . Surely TC can't keep faith with him much longer .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    From the players body language today it would seem they don't have much faith in Felix . Surely TC can't keep faith with him much longer .
    Can't believe we replaced Green with this clown jimmy.

I know your good friend WTF was saying he was sh1te before he even had a game for us but on this rare occasion you have to say he was spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Can't believe we replaced Green with this clown jimmy.

I know your good friend WTF was saying he was sh1te before he even had a game for us but on this rare occasion you have to say he was spot on

Yes WTF was right but to be fair to most who disagreed were not saying he was a good or great keeper they were just saying give him a chance. Well he has had a chance and I agree with WTF he is ****e.

Yes but WTF said everything was ****e so law of averages said he had to get one right. 😬

Quote Originally Posted by magnificowhite View Post
    Yes WTF was right but to be fair to most who disagreed were not saying he was a good or great keeper they were just saying give him a chance. Well he has had a chance and I agree with WTF he is ****e.
    Exactly - never wrote him off but every game he seems to go backwards now. We don't have time to try out another Sylvestri if we want to do anything this year . Can only hope for an amazing turn around or TC tries out Lonergan and hopes it imstils a bit of confidence back in the defence .

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Yes but WTF said everything was ****e so law of averages said he had to get one right. 😬
    Also that . If you go around slating everyone your bound to land
    upon one hoped for failure somewhere along the line .

I was actually the one that made the first criticism of Wiedwald and did support WTF a bit when he then did after. I thought at the time that it was unfair the way a genuine football point about Wiedwald was drowned out because it was critical. The fact is, he was struggling in the first few games when we were winning so it's no surprise now that he's like this in a 'defending' team.

I'm not glad i was right or trying to look like a hero, but i do think the way people reacted when an opinion was offered (that has turned out to be right) shows we do need to sometimes take a step back when things are going well and be a bit more objective.

We all enjoyed those first few games, but time has shown that there's a lot to do to make this team contenders - i just hope the same point can't be made about TC - that he's struggling now in the face of other teams working us out.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)