+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Are they all bonkers?

O/T Are they all bonkers?

Latest from the loony right

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b04b9f92054af5

“The answer I think is because cohabitation suits one of the partners more than the other. Almost invariably it suits the man, because they have to make good on their commitment and when that commitment is facing them they then withdraw.”

What a pity his dad didn't
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 04-10-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Latest from the loony right

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b04b9f92054af5

“The answer I think is because cohabitation suits one of the partners more than the other. Almost invariably it suits the man, because they have to make good on their commitment and when that commitment is facing them they then withdraw.”

What a pity his dad didn't
    I lread it yesterday exile and it just confirms what we all know anyway .

The likes of IDS and Rees Mogg are simply class warriors who look down on the rest of us , privilege and a private education does that .

The great pillars of society , aye , just like the tory pedophile ring in the 80's with Cyril Smith thrown in for good measure .

This is where I struggle with the "if you hate this side then you must love that side" point of view.
    They're all self serving, out of touch •••••. When was the last time you saw a politician that looked like you, spoke like you, acted like you, came from a similar working background as you and therefor truly spoke for you.
    Nope, it's a closed shop of society's entitled ****wits that have absolutely no connection whatsoever with the likes of us plebs.

Watching sky news after May's speech and they showed a clip from May's speech and a clip from an old American political film with (looked like Tom Cruse) the president giving a speech and they were identical to the word, talk about no idea's, you just could not make something like that up, and with the Baffoon on about dead body's they really are Bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    This is where I struggle with the "if you hate this side then you must love that side" point of view.
    They're all self serving, out of touch •••••. When was the last time you saw a politician that looked like you, spoke like you, acted like you, came from a similar working background as you and therefor truly spoke for you.
    Nope, it's a closed shop of society's entitled ****wits that have absolutely no connection whatsoever with the likes of us plebs.

Oh theyr'e there alright but not in the public eye so much [the press see to that]

Dennis Skinner. Angela Rayner, Lucy Powell, Andy Burnham [spoke very well for the Hillsborough families for years] & many more

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I lread it yesterday exile and it just confirms what we all know anyway .

The likes of IDS and Rees Mogg are simply class warriors who look down on the rest of us , privilege and a private education does that .

The great pillars of society , aye , just like the tory pedophile ring in the 80's with Cyril Smith thrown in for good measure .

And the Ted Heath story won't go away will it?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Oh theyr'e there alright but not in the public eye so much [the press see to that]

Dennis Skinner. Angela Rayner, Lucy Powell, Andy Burnham [spoke very well for the Hillsborough families for years] & many more
    What we are seeing within Labour is the amount of much younger politicians coming in and getting safe Labour seats to contest .

These younger ones have had student debt , struggled to buy a home and bore the force of austerity , they've lived in the real world .

The average age of the Tory Party membership is over 70 and has fallen to 100k and many of its prominent cabinet and MP's look and sound as though they are from another planet to young people today .

They've just conducted a study into capitalism and were shocked to find that many people are in favour of certain areas getting nationalised and were willing to pay more tax to fund the NHS .

Basically they are fecked and they know it because what the study tells them is everything they oppose .

At one time they could pretty much ignore the young because they didn't vote in large enough numbers but Corbyn's change that now .

Not only that the middle income families are feeling the pinch and see their kids having struggles they never had .

I wouldn't go as far to say the middle income vote is in the bag for Labour but it's definitely shifting towards them .

The mood is for change just as it was in 1979 but we need an election sooner rather than later .

How long May can go on I don't know but another unelected PM to replace her isn't going to go down well with the public either and they may have to call it .

They really are fecked at the moment , poor lambs !!!!!

:-) :-) :-)

For a bit of balance, I'd like to see a plumber who's done well for his/herself or a scrapyard owner or an apprentice trained brickie or a fisherman come to the fore.
    Someone who is self made through graft and hasnt received their way through either entitlement or through old fashioned industry where there was a job nailed on for you if you didn't fancy owt else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    For a bit of balance, I'd like to see a plumber who's done well for his/herself or a scrapyard owner or an apprentice trained brickie or a fisherman come to the fore.
    Someone who is self made through graft and hasnt received their way through either entitlement or through old fashioned industry where there was a job nailed on for you if you didn't fancy owt else.
    People who have done well for themselves through hard graft is something to admire however it doesn't always convert to social representation and a willingness to help others .

It actually fits the tory model where it's about retention of wealth , low taxes , less state interference and free markets .

The system's not designed for that
    The exact opposite in fact Feudal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast