+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haw Jimmy

Haw Jimmy

I'm up in Aberdeen on Sunday, probably only for an few hours then off of to Inverurie for the evening. We are going to the Shetland sales on Monday. Any recommendations for Sunday lunch or scrap in the evening? I'm quite looking forward to an stroll anlong Aberdeen famous beach tbf and sampling the local berries obvs.

Sorry I've missed your post Pents by a month .could have met up for a coffee as well.
    Dam.
    How did you get on anyway.

Been really busy the past month doing up a property we are preparing to move into .

But will try and look in and post more often.

Pents what was you up in Aberdeen for and the Shetlands .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 02-11-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Good to hear from you buc,I hope that you were keeping well mate,is that your dog in your avatar? You had a Scottie dog that last time that I spoke to you

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Good to hear from you buc,I hope that you were keeping well mate,is that your dog in your avatar? You had a Scottie dog that last time that I spoke to you
    Hi Chalky .
    Aye its my Scottie dog he's ace extremely fit.

He runs we the wife e also does some very hilly walks just done a few in the past month.

Great to be back posting on here.

"or scrap in the evening"

Kin' ell Pents, never had you doon as a fighting boy. HELLO HELLO SCUMMER AGGRO.

Quote Originally Posted by funny_flopbags View Post
    "or scrap in the evening"

Kin' ell Pents, never had you doon as a fighting boy. HELLO HELLO SCUMMER AGGRO.
    This site is TOILET, every post seems to take an AGE to put up.

SORT IT OOT MOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    This site is TOILET, every post seems to take an AGE to put up.

SORT IT OOT MOD.
    Its the same on the Aberdeen board

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    I'm up in Aberdeen on Sunday, probably only for an few hours then off of to Inverurie for the evening. We are going to the Shetland sales on Monday. Any recommendations for Sunday lunch or scrap in the evening? I'm quite looking forward to an stroll anlong Aberdeen famous beach tbf and sampling the local berries obvs.
    So, did you buy an island then?

Quote Originally Posted by pentridge View Post
    this site is toilet, every post seems to take an age to put up.

Sort it oot mod.
    are youse the mod? Yes or no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)