+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: that tatty name all over the club

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    its a **** hole
    a loaof old tat
    to sale to people on benefits

was a great place at one time
    but since ash owned it its gone down hill

i mean it has two sports directs for all those tatty geordies
    presuming your replying to the gateshead metro ref ,it is owned by intu the same company that part owns the eldon centre and many others across the country including lakeside in es*** nowt to do with ash

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    presuming your replying to the gateshead metro ref ,it is owned by intu the same company that part owns the eldon centre and many others across the country including lakeside in es*** nowt to do with ash
    But Pinocchio Pboro naively thinks that everything is to do with Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    But Pinocchio Pboro naively thinks that everything is to do with Ash.
    Name:  ATT00016.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  54.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Name:  ATT00016.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  54.2 KB
    Very good! the only problem that might arise is when hes lying in bed and his missus,feeling frisky says "you do love me dont you?"

Pun not noticed at time of typing...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Very good! the only problem that might arise is when hes lying in bed and his missus,feeling frisky says "you do love me dont you?"

Pun not noticed at time of typing...
    Then the reason and result would be a contradiction of one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    It has a visitor from the fens with a huge inferiority complex who makes childish attempts to wind up the locals with ill informed idiotic remarks and no conception of the area, the history of the region and the friendliness of the residents.
    mate you aint been to the toon in years
    its a dive
    they knocked down the brewery and put up a horrendous student accomadation blocks which look like 1960,s russia

they are knocking down nearly everything near the gate and putting up offices

it really does look shabby

it has some greta architecture but the whole place after being so vibrant is just looking so dated and tatty

as i say like most areas some do have nice people and i know and meet loads of them every tme i go up (which is more than you so i think im more qualified to say what the place is looking like lately)

im sure someone will like the new buildings etc
    but to me and many of the friendly geordies i talk to when there have the same opinion

it was my effort at sarcasm
    that ash gets blamed for

it was my effort at sarcasm
    that ash gets blamed for
    Own up and be honest for a change. AS USUAL YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

mate you aint been to the toon in years
    its a dive
    they knocked down the brewery and put up a horrendous student accomadation blocks which look like 1960,s russia

they are knocking down nearly everything near the gate and putting up offices

it really does look shabby

it has some greta architecture but the whole place after being so vibrant is just looking so dated and tatty

as i say like most areas some do have nice people and i know and meet loads of them every tme i go up (which is more than you so i think im more qualified to say what the place is looking like lately)

im sure someone will like the new buildings etc
    but to me and many of the friendly geordies i talk to when there have the same opinion
    not everything around the gate just a block futher down newgate street - not offices some student accomadation i,ll give you that but mainly a new hotel - they did change the initial plans to have the building ,although new ,blend more in with surrounding area and if you noticed the buildings that were there were far worse being from the 70,s

not everything around the gate just a block futher down newgate street - not offices some student accomadation i,ll give you that but mainly a new hotel - they did change the initial plans to have the building ,although new ,blend more in with surrounding area and if you noticed the buildings that were there were far worse being from the 70,s
    they were but if you lookat what other cities do they try and keep the fornt of the old buildings

i just think it looks really tatty and messy

when we were up saturday coming out of the gate on saturday it just looks like ****e

around the ground if yo go bar loco side the old houses etc look great but they have just hoyed up the student accomodation along from the strawb and it looks gash

really tatty

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)