+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: that tatty name all over the club

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    they were but if you lookat what other cities do they try and keep the fornt of the old buildings

i just think it looks really tatty and messy

when we were up saturday coming out of the gate on saturday it just looks like ****e

around the ground if yo go bar loco side the old houses etc look great but they have just hoyed up the student accomodation along from the strawb and it looks gash

really tatty
    All cities have horrendous plastic monstrosities there are hidden corners of Newcastle that a lot of people don,t know about take the centre of the premeir inn at the gate only properly seen from a first floor display window though no doubt many have heard of the co-op rainbow room

they were but if you lookat what other cities do they try and keep the fornt of the old buildings

i just think it looks really tatty and messy

when we were up saturday coming out of the gate on saturday it just looks like ****e

around the ground if yo go bar loco side the old houses etc look great but they have just hoyed up the student accomodation along from the strawb and it looks gash

really tatty
    Gave yourself away again,Hoyed is a word from the North East.From Peterborough via Cyprus my backside.June thinks we met in Lisbon but I can't remember.You are just a WUM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Gave yourself away again,Hoyed is a word from the North East.From Peterborough via Cyprus my backside.June thinks we met in Lisbon but I can't remember.You are just a WUM.
    i met lots in lisbon

definatly met june and a few others from here

i could hoy a few names up but i cant remember most of them it was that long ago

her lad was one
    hes a good lad

red was there i think
    shes a very nice lady

some lad who i think was a scouse he was a top lad

i meet many bud

i was with a few last saturday and im up again this weekend for a wedding
    there a few decent people

i oftten use the word mucker as well is that a north east word

and say aye instead of yes

maybe im a geordie in the making

i just need to be able to whinge and blame everyone else especially southeners when things go wrong

i met lots in lisbon

definatly met june and a few others from here

i could hoy a few names up but i cant remember most of them it was that long ago

her lad was one
    hes a good lad

red was there i think
    shes a very nice lady

some lad who i think was a scouse he was a top lad

i meet many bud

i was with a few last saturday and im up again this weekend for a wedding
    there a few decent people

i oftten use the word mucker as well is that a north east word

and say aye instead of yes

maybe im a geordie in the making

i just need to be able to whinge and blame everyone else especially southeners when things go wrong
    No one blames southerners in general, as pointed out in previous posts we have had more good ones than bad, quoting the likes of Chris Hughton, Sir Les, Rob Lee and many more.

It's just the specific southerners who are a pain in the @rse like Wise and Ashley when he's been the cause of things going bad.

Then there are the two faced ones who pretend support but constantly run the area and the locals down a feebly attempting to create controversy.

It's all a matter of who the person is and not where they are from and how they conduct themselves.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)