+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where do you get your football kicks on a Ram free weekend?

Where do you get your football kicks on a Ram free weekend?

I'm watching Poseidon Poros v Saronikis Aegina in a local grudge match in Greek div 20 (probably), Saronikis are my Greek side and were once in div 2, what a slide over the decades.

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'm watching Poseidon Poros v Saronikis Aegina in a local grudge match in Greek div 20 (probably), Saronikis are my Greek side and were once in div 2, what a slide over the decades.

Anyone?
    Usually bestiality ****, preferably featuring sheep. Oh God no, I've trashed another thread and Andy will say "on to ignore I go". The saving grace is that he probably doesnt know how to put anyone on ignore and see it through.

NB I could possibly have quoted those lyrics from memory but typing that much seemed too daunting and so I went for cut, paste, modify instead

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Usually bestiality ****, preferably featuring sheep. Oh God no, I've trashed another thread and Andy will say "on to ignore I go". The saving grace is that he probably doesnt know how to put anyone on ignore and see it through.

NB I could possibly have quoted those lyrics from memory but typing that much seemed too daunting and so I went for cut, paste, modify instead
    I tried combining s&m, necrophilia and bestiality but I gave up as I found I was flogging a dead horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizzeERcZjg

but does anyone dare look?

Very much akin to s&m, necrophilia and bestiality (with a helping of sadism and masochism) I used to go to the occasional Rangers v Celtic match!!
    Now there's an experience!!

Come on chaps...you're all much too old for all this sort of talk, however if a little bit of sadism and brutality is what you're after then, keeping within a sporting context, I highly recommend Castleford v Leeds at Old Trafford (Sky) on Saturday evening. RL Play Off Final, hope Cas win but either way...compare and contrast the commitment shown by these lads in comparison to what we sometimes have to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Very much akin to s&m, necrophilia and bestiality (with a helping of sadism and masochism) I used to go to the occasional Rangers v Celtic match!!
    Now there's an experience!!
    I have to endure that, I was actually relieved when Rangers got relegated despite Mrs Faber's family being 'Gers fans

Pleased when Rangers lost AF, I bet you were popular!!
    My dad used to go before and just after the war, from his description the war was probably safer!!

I'll put a few bob on Cas, rA! I'm sure it'!l be far more exciting than watching England tonight!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)