+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Admin of these ere boards

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I did think there would be others interested. But no one has come forward as yet.
    I think FL would do a good job.
    But to avoid animosity I would of hoped FootyMad as a box of frogs admin would have or could do put a notice up of persons interest in the role.
    But if no one else expresses an interest FM need to pull their finger out and get FL in before he loses interest ffs

Posters on here are Burmondsey Boy; Robinson; Lion1 etc but they have not come forward.

Perhaps we should give it a deadline and take it from there.

Swindon over and out sorry for interloping an all that
    Bermondsey,Robo,Scotslion,Zampa,Cyprus Southwark and others haven't posted on here for well over a year...though they may still be reading the board. If any are reading and if somebody is interested in becoming the moderator then I will gladly support them...if not I will accept the role even though I don't think I am the best person to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Bermondsey,Robo,Scotslion,Zampa,Cyprus Southwark and others haven't posted on here for well over a year...though they may still be reading the board. If any are reading and if somebody is interested in becoming the moderator then I will gladly support them...if not I will accept the role even though I don't think I am the best person to take over.
    You will do fine FL.
    It is good to get things out in the open here from the off. If no others show an interest then so be it I think. With the number of views this board gets I'm sure the old posters are reading.

I am very suprised that no Admin have been in touch yet. In the past Gary Purvis has been very quick to respond. I'm not sure what's going on in the back room these days but I wish they'd pull their finger out and look after us posters rather than look at how to make money from more annoying ad pop ups

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    from a West Ham United supporter... FrenchLion it is then, so come on Admin and get your finger/s out and get this sorted ASAP!!
    one of the main reasons Millwall fans don't post on this forum is interference from outsiders such as yourself. Try interfering on The popular Millwall forums like Millwall online or house of fun and you would be told where to go very quickly. I have also noticed that hardly anyone posts on the west ham board these days and that was one of the most used forums on footymad. So rather then stick your nose in on this board maybe you should sort out what's gone wrong on your own board.

Quote Originally Posted by simhanada View Post
    one of the main reasons Millwall fans don't post on this forum is interference from outsiders such as yourself. Try interfering on The popular Millwall forums like Millwall online or house of fun and you would be told where to go very quickly. I have also noticed that hardly anyone posts on the west ham board these days and that was one of the most used forums on footymad. So rather then stick your nose in on this board maybe you should sort out what's gone wrong on your own board.
    yeah, cheers for your valid input on this 1, much appreciated i'm sure!
    shame you wasn't as loud when your opinion was needed before others got involved Lionsroar/paw or whatever you call yourself these days but then you'd know why wouldn't you mate!!!!
    be lucky now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by simhanada View Post
    I think there should be a vote from the Millwall fans who use and read this board rather then a West Ham fan making the choice of who should be the new moderator.
    Thats very interesting to see you post that Lionsroar (and Im guessing you are him because you were never going to stay away from here were you. And you were never going to openly admit who you are and why you are so despised on here).

If you are a new fan Sim, then fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats very interesting to see you post that Lionsroar (and Im guessing you are him because you were never going to stay away from here were you. And you were never going to openly admit who you are and why you are so despised on here).

If you are a new fan Sim, then fair enough.
    he is not a new fan, more of the same!
    i visit this board regularly and always with respect to all members, Lion1, Clawmeister, Frenchlion, iansmfc etc,
    Simhanada the nepalese lion ffs!
    lets get this MOD thing sorted so we can all get back to some decent slagging!!
    stay safe everyone
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    he is not a new fan, more of the same!
    i visit this board regularly and always with respect to all members, Lion1, Clawmeister, Frenchlion, iansmfc etc,
    Simhanada the nepalese lion ffs! lets get this MOD thing sorted so we can all get back to some decent slagging!!
    stay safe everyone. john.
    Hey Daggers, tahh for letting me know that I was right after all.
    New fans should always be welcomed on here and anywhere on FM of course, but that particular 'new fan' just blatantly looked like the sad former so called super-mod yet again. (and remember he will be back again as another 'new fan' on here very soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Daggers, tahh for letting me know that I was right after all.
    New fans should always be welcomed on here and anywhere on FM of course, but that particular 'new fan' just blatantly looked like the sad former so called super-mod yet again. (and remember he will be back again as another 'new fan' on here very soon).
    thats why this board needs a decent Millwall fan as Mod if even to make sure that cretin doesn't destroy those that enjoy this media outlet.

I wonder if I should put my name into the hat

Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I wonder if I should put my name into the hat

Hmmmmmm
    Gaz...You would get my vote!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)