+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F.A.O. Admin of these ere boards

F.A.O. Admin of these ere boards

pull your fingers out and sort this MOD situation out.

When's the next training school and where's it being held?

Chop Chop now!!

I agree Gaz, I thought various e-mails and comments had been made to the admins about Frenchlion getting the role.
    Im sure your upset about Lionsroar deservedly getting ousted, but this board actually means something now and thats a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I agree Gaz, I thought various e-mails and comments had been made to the admins about Frenchlion getting the role.
    Im sure your upset about Lionsroar deservedly getting ousted, but this board actually means something now and thats a good thing.

And I am still waiting to be given the role!!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    hello mate,
    i have personally corresponded with Admin on this 1 both personally and thru the MODBoard,
    as yet nothing is/has been decided as you probably well know!
    be patient fella...
    stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    hello mate,
    i have personally corresponded with Admin on this 1 both personally and thru the MODBoard,
    as yet nothing is/has been decided as you probably well know!
    be patient fella...
    stay safe now
    john.
    Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    I think there should be a vote from the Millwall fans who use and read this board rather then a West Ham fan making the choice of who should be the new moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by simhanada View Post
    I think there should be a vote from the Millwall fans who use and read this board rather then a West Ham fan making the choice of who should be the new moderator.

The vote will be very close....there are only two of us!

Quote Originally Posted by simhanada View Post
    before i even mentioned or suggested anyone for this position no one on this Millwall board and especially those that 'use and read' it had come with any better solution to this particular Lions problem than this West Ham fan as you say!
    a FootyMad dilemma in actual fact not just a Wall 1,
    at the end of the day its the rivalry and banter for me regardless of whom you support!
    stay safe now
    john.

I did think there would be others interested. But no one has come forward as yet.
    I think FL would do a good job.
    But to avoid animosity I would of hoped FootyMad as a box of frogs admin would have or could do put a notice up of persons interest in the role.
    But if no one else expresses an interest FM need to pull their finger out and get FL in before he loses interest ffs

Posters on here are Burmondsey Boy; Robinson; Lion1 etc but they have not come forward.

Perhaps we should give it a deadline and take it from there.

Swindon over and out sorry for interloping an all that

from a West Ham United supporter... FrenchLion it is then, so come on Admin and get your finger/s out and get this sorted ASAP!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)