+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rams in exile

Evening Rog, your witty theory about rat aside, who the **** do you think R4J is and why the change of identity to DDD?

Its odd because his/her posts vary from unintelligible to well constructed, which makes the rat theory more likely.

Well as Poirot would say, let us examine the facts.

1) Rat is absurdly defensive of the two identities to the extent that he allows them to break all forum rules repeatedly without censure;
    2) Rat has always been one to construct somewhat ludicous opinions and then defend them to the death;
    3) Only Rat could create the identities because he is the only one who can defend then from a mod position;
    4) R4J DDD Rattea are all on holiday at the same time in places their characters would go - the "big I am" to the himalayas, the ignorant chav on a late sun package
    5) No doubt DDD and R4J are the same person but why the switch. No idea but maybe as DDD arrived at the same time as lots were leaving and multiple identities were in vogue it was a topical tactical thing;
    6) R4J seems to pull peoples chains individually. The day I first post after 4 weeks off he posts a completely drivel post about tax...coincidence?

So no question that R4JDDD is a false character "flaming" the site. The character is so totally perverse, over the top, opinionated, ignorant, arrogant and patently stupid that it cannot be real. No person could really think like that surely?

Is it Rat - well if its not then its someone he knows well and is in cahoots with in designing maintaining and developing the character into ever more ludicrous directions.

One thing that has always puzzled me: if you look at the R4J profile you will see a public "private message" between R4J and Rat where R4J whines about the big boys and Rat tells him not to be a naughty boy and annoy the residents.

What is this exchange for and how does it get there? Ive no idea how to create an open 'on profile' exchange of supposed private messages, so Im sure that someone who will lick his own email address off the window by mistake cannot.

So in conclusion we are being wound up by someone who knows each of our characteristics well enough to know how to elicit a reaction. If not created by Rat then someone he knows and is in league with. For sure it cannot be a real person

You remember Les Dawson and his bad piano playing? You have to be a very good pianist to delibarately play that badly.

Equally you need to be a pretty smart cookie to act so dumb so consistently in character, hence the odd chink of intelligent thought might accidentally reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Thats better
    Ah...so I was right all along! Ya div!

But you're not the MadAmster...who would be a welcome addition.

I learned from STRF how difficult it was to maintain a character without leaking reality so whoever is playing R4J is pretty skilful at it to remain in part and dream up *******s to spout

They also have a massive amount of time on their hands. He's almost got a full time job of posting links and generally being either delusional or objectionable. Would Rat's really be able to do that? More likely someone in 'cahoots'...his son/child perhaps...a huge private Rat family joke!
    Either way...the joke is on us. How much time have we spent getting wound up by the situation since last March and are we any closer to resolving the situation and getting the forum back to displaying a modicum of common sense? Now we find ourselves 'in Norwich', like the three musketeers in self imposed exile...an even bigger laugh back in 'Ratworld'. I know it's nice to be, temporarily, free from rebuke by dumb and dumber but do we have a plan...and if we do should it perhaps be a little more private.

Has Rat bred then? I think not but may be wrong

No use looking back - look to the future. No need for any plan - accept the reality that the old forum is history. Did the Pilgrim Fathers land in New England and try to figure a way to oust their former religious persecutors. No, they made a New World, a better and ultimately bigger world, free from tyranny. We must rededicate ourselves to Ramkind and help others escape from persecution and the reign of ignorance. Then in 300 years time, we, the founding fathers can be revered but the leader of our offspring will demand a wall be built against immigration from Ipswich.

Doesnt this speech want to make you take your cap off and hold your heart?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    No use looking back - look to the future. No need for any plan - accept the reality that the old forum is history. Did the Pilgrim Fathers land in New England and try to figure a way to oust their former religious persecutors. No, they made a New World, a better and ultimately bigger world, free from tyranny. We must rededicate ourselves to Ramkind and help others escape from persecution and the reign of ignorance. Then in 300 years time, we, the founding fathers can be revered but the leader of our offspring will demand a wall be built against immigration from Ipswich.

Doesnt this speech want to make you take your cap off and hold your heart?
    I did feel a tightening of the throat, a flutter in the stomach and almost brotherly fondness for you when I read this i have to admit. Luckily gavascon works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    They also have a massive amount of time on their hands. He's almost got a full time job of posting links and generally being either delusional or objectionable. Would Rat's really be able to do that? More likely someone in 'cahoots'...his son/child perhaps...a huge private Rat family joke!
    Either way...the joke is on us. How much time have we spent getting wound up by the situation since last March and are we any closer to resolving the situation and getting the forum back to displaying a modicum of common sense? Now we find ourselves 'in Norwich', like the three musketeers in self imposed exile...an even bigger laugh back in 'Ratworld'. I know it's nice to be, temporarily, free from rebuke by dumb and dumber but do we have a plan...and if we do should it perhaps be a little more private.
    It is my view that the rodent has lots of time on his hands and it is his style, when i first signed up, Rat was a very active poster and ironically use to abuse and take the piss out of any poster that dared to challenge his "supremacy" of the Forum, in fact his attacks and "bullying" were far in excess of anything that has supposedly happened to googlechild.

The plan must be to completely ignore the ****er surely? I know its hard sometimes but if everybody on the Forum either ignored his posts and there was no interaction then we could just chat amongst ourselves and he or she could just post their twaddle with no interaction other than other like minded idiots.

The trouble is that sometimes its too tempting to respond, but in reality does that achieve anything? Other than us having our chains yanked and the Forum getting ump**** more posts - perhaps as exiles we should take a vow, never ever to interact with R4J/DDD again, put him on ignore and avoid all contact.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)