+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rams in exile

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Has Rat bred then? I think not but may be wrong
    I know next to nothing about him. He did though, in a private message, postpone a further response because he was spending the afternoon 'with his son'.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    It is my view that the rodent has lots of time on his hands and it is his style, when i first signed up, Rat was a very active poster and ironically use to abuse and take the piss out of any poster that dared to challenge his "supremacy" of the Forum, in fact his attacks and "bullying" were far in excess of anything that has supposedly happened to googlechild.

The plan must be to completely ignore the ****er surely? I know its hard sometimes but if everybody on the Forum either ignored his posts and there was no interaction then we could just chat amongst ourselves and he or she could just post their twaddle with no interaction other than other like minded idiots.

The trouble is that sometimes its too tempting to respond, but in reality does that achieve anything? Other than us having our chains yanked and the Forum getting ump**** more posts - perhaps as exiles we should take a vow, never ever to interact with R4J/DDD again, put him on ignore and avoid all contact.
    I've never understood this. Was it Geoffrey Howe who was once compared to a 'dead sheep'? I have to say that attacks from Rats are similarly intimidating. Posting under his own name the guy is semi literate, often devoid of reason and incapable of posing a threat without the title of 'mod'.
    No wish to emulate the Tory Party by disagreeing amongst ourselves, but wouldn't we achieve more by supporting Stenson back on the Derby board and just returning to Norfolk for a bit of R&R or even, at the risk of sounding ridiculously clandestine, communicating by email.

Anag your missing the pint, here is a DDD/R4J free zone for posting , IF we can be disciplined enough to ignore the elephant on the Forum then fine otherwise chat on here call your fellow posters over and leave DM until its googlechid free.

Oh make no mistake about Rats he was constant and vicious in his attacks, even to the point of posting insulting cartoons and being continually condescending, (he can get very childish when he wants) the bad blood between me and him goes back to those days when I was not intimidated by a key board warrior and gave back as good as I got.

There is a reason he still takes every chance to be insulting and abusive about me when ever he can, it doesn't bother me because the guy clearly has an obsession against anyone who challenges his point of vie, though funnily enough you seem to escape his wrath?

Anag your missing the pint, here is a DDD/R4J free zone for posting , IF we can be disciplined enough to ignore the elephant on the Forum then fine otherwise chat on here call your fellow posters over and leave DM until its googlechid free.

Oh make no mistake about Rats he was constant and vicious in his attacks, even to the point of posting insulting cartoons and being continually condescending, (he can get very childish when he wants) the bad blood between me and him goes back to those days when I was not intimidated by a key board warrior and gave back as good as I got.

There is a reason he still takes every chance to be insulting and abusive about me when ever he can, it doesn't bother me because the guy clearly has an obsession against anyone who challenges his point of vie, though funnily enough you seem to escape his wrath?
    Missing the 'pint'? Well, if you're buying.
    Okay, I'll give the first bit (another!) try. It is difficult when he attacks another poster though.
    I've noticed that about Rats not really having a go at me too. Weird...I mean I don't want him too particularly but he does tend to go for you more than anyone. Promise we have no association. Just after I joined someone told me to watch out for Rats...never understood what all the fuss was about.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Missing the 'pint'? Well, if you're buying.
    Okay, I'll give the first bit (another!) try. It is difficult when he attacks another poster though.
    I've noticed that about Rats not really having a go at me too. Weird...I mean I don't want him too particularly but he does tend to go for you more than anyone. Promise we have no association. Just after I joined someone told me to watch out for Rats...never understood what all the fuss was about.
    I think its rather because you are such a calm reasonable poster who just states the facts, whereas he and I have previous on DM, I agree being savaged by rat is like being savaged by a dead sheep, though frankly I'm not bothered by anything posted on tinternet, its hardly as if they know who you are is it, so if its ones opinions or views being dissed, so what?

However, his approach was exactly what he has since called others out for recently which I find rather ironic - he does so want/need for his views or posts to be taken seriously and of course he used to boast he was a world traveller, but we see less of that these days.

I think its rather because you are such a calm reasonable poster who just states the facts, whereas he and I have previous on DM, I agree being savaged by rat is like being savaged by a dead sheep, though frankly I'm not bothered by anything posted on tinternet, its hardly as if they know who you are is it, so if its ones opinions or views being dissed, so what?

However, his approach was exactly what he has since called others out for recently which I find rather ironic - he does so want/need for his views or posts to be taken seriously and of course he used to boast he was a world traveller, but we see less of that these days.
    'Calm and reasonable'...'just states the facts'...I've never been so insulted in my life!

Never fear Swale I know exactly who Rat is....name/email/linkedin etc

But care must be taken posting in both places as our posting history is open to all. He can still card us there - and for you and me its red- and I wouldnt put it past him to card people on dcfc for something said on ncfc and bans are global now

I'm certain r4j/DDD are something to do with rat, why else would they get total immunity, just a thought but didn't roland rat have an infant brother called Little Reggie and his friends included a technical whiz-kid called Errol the Hamster and "number one ratfan" Kevin the Gerbil, maybe they are all related, couldn't we pm Romanis, he seems able to investigate and check IP addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I'm certain r4j/DDD are something to do with rat, why else would they get total immunity, just a thought but didn't roland rat have an infant brother called Little Reggie and his friends included a technical whiz-kid called Errol the Hamster and "number one ratfan" Kevin the Gerbil, maybe they are all related, couldn't we pm Romanis, he seems able to investigate and check IP addresses.
    An interesting theory, but Stenson I think he enjoys having a poster who everyone else dislikes and feels a kindred spirit, but then again R4J and DDD are certainly multiple personalities, how else would the same poster go from reasonably intelligible phrases to posts where the spelling of words is wrong and the wrong meaning s ascribed to words to the extent that it seems the poster is barely literate?

The only approach is to put DDD on ignore, not respond to his posts and continue the discussion amongst ourselves, if your not interacting with him then no rules have been broken and it ceases to be irritating.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)