+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Rams in exile

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,846

    Rams in exile

    Hi, as its a bit loopy over on Derby Mad and there does not seem to be much action on here, thought I'd pop across for a chat.

    Some fellow exiles may join us hope nobody minds?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,543
    Yo Swaley, what exactly is going on on Derby mad ?.
    And even more so what are you doing on here, as yellow n green doesnt suit you lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,846
    Well its seemingly not used so thought it would not harm to pop over here and maybe some of us could enjoy a chat without irrirtating posts!

    I honestly do not know whats going on, whether its a deliberate ploy to "spice" up the site or if its just incompetence, whatever it is what was an active site is being destroyed, though there is a bit of rebellion from established posters which may make the powers that be take notice.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,917
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well its seemingly not used so thought it would not harm to pop over here and maybe some of us could enjoy a chat without irrirtating posts!

    I honestly do not know whats going on, whether its a deliberate ploy to "spice" up the site or if its just incompetence, whatever it is what was an active site is being destroyed, though there is a bit of rebellion from established posters which may make the powers that be take notice.
    Well, personally I believe in the theory of 'go west (or north) young man' but...any port in a storm I suppose Swale, so Norwich it is.
    Only English County I've never been to (Norfolk) so needless to say, I've never been to Carrow Road.
    God only knows what's going on Acido. Site seems to be run by and for fools, but there are enough decent posters to still make it a bloody good forum. Hopefully they'll find there way eastwards for a bit.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,846
    Spread the word AR, though quietly as we do not want unwanted visitors.

    Carrow road is a fine ground, though I've never seen the rams win there.

    Do you think R4J and his multiple alias's are rat or some aquaintance? Its odd that he gets no sanction whatsoever for multiple infringements despite rats pledge. Or do you think its Rats way of gaining some power back by protecting him knowing that he is despised by most regulars on DM?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,917
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Spread the word AR, though quietly as we do not want unwanted visitors.

    Carrow road is a fine ground, though I've never seen the rams win there.

    Do you think R4J and his multiple alias's are rat or some aquaintance? Its odd that he gets no sanction whatsoever for multiple infringements despite rats pledge. Or do you think its Rats way of gaining some power back by protecting him knowing that he is despised by most regulars on DM?
    I haven't a clue. I doubt Bloomer exists anymore. No idea why R4J/DDD get away with anything and everything, can't see the point of it all. Rats has either lost the plot or is just bloody useless. Either way he needs to go.
    Happy to chat along in Fry country but ultimately I'd like our forum back without the halfwit and the wannabe bullying mod.
    Making Andy a mod, as some have called for, would make a huge difference.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,846
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I haven't a clue. I doubt Bloomer exists anymore. No idea why R4J/DDD get away with anything and everything, can't see the point of it all. Rats has either lost the plot or is just bloody useless. Either way he needs to go.
    Happy to chat along in Fry country but ultimately I'd like our forum back without the halfwit and the wannabe bullying mod.
    Making Andy a mod, as some have called for, would make a huge difference.
    The rodent isn't about to give up the only power he has in his life though is he? Well bring them all over here and we can have a discussion until the **** has gone, eventually I guess if we all ignore him he will get bored.

  8. #8
    Oops I think Ive gor my wrong coat on

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,798
    Thats better

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    Oops I think Ive gor my wrong coat on
    Evening all, though I'm not sure who you really are!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •