Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
Well as Poirot would say, let us examine the facts.

1) Rat is absurdly defensive of the two identities to the extent that he allows them to break all forum rules repeatedly without censure;
2) Rat has always been one to construct somewhat ludicous opinions and then defend them to the death;
3) Only Rat could create the identities because he is the only one who can defend then from a mod position;
4) R4J DDD Rattea are all on holiday at the same time in places their characters would go - the "big I am" to the himalayas, the ignorant chav on a late sun package
5) No doubt DDD and R4J are the same person but why the switch. No idea but maybe as DDD arrived at the same time as lots were leaving and multiple identities were in vogue it was a topical tactical thing;
6) R4J seems to pull peoples chains individually. The day I first post after 4 weeks off he posts a completely drivel post about tax...coincidence?

So no question that R4JDDD is a false character "flaming" the site. The character is so totally perverse, over the top, opinionated, ignorant, arrogant and patently stupid that it cannot be real. No person could really think like that surely?

Is it Rat - well if its not then its someone he knows well and is in cahoots with in designing maintaining and developing the character into ever more ludicrous directions.

One thing that has always puzzled me: if you look at the R4J profile you will see a public "private message" between R4J and Rat where R4J whines about the big boys and Rat tells him not to be a naughty boy and annoy the residents.

What is this exchange for and how does it get there? Ive no idea how to create an open 'on profile' exchange of supposed private messages, so Im sure that someone who will lick his own email address off the window by mistake cannot.

So in conclusion we are being wound up by someone who knows each of our characteristics well enough to know how to elicit a reaction. If not created by Rat then someone he knows and is in league with. For sure it cannot be a real person
Well the return of the Mod has certainly shown he is listening regular posters on the Forum and has a clear understanding of the issue!!