+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris Johnson tells Tories to get behind May

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The difference is another set of the same. Career politions who have qualification in the subject but none in real life! Welcome to the future!

I reckon that Bris will do for the Tories that Corbyn has done for labour.
    Really? he might have the support of fellow right wing nutjobs within the tory's, but do you think he'd get the groundswell of support off 'ordinary' people in the way Corbyn has?

For what it's worth, i do actually believe that Corbyn and his team bring something different to the table, something radical for the country's good.

UTM.

They must be

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    They must be
    So, anyone who disagrees with you is thick then....about right that.

There are tory governments and there's the current incumbents .

Whilst I've never voted tory and I never would there was at one time a certain amount of public duty and honour amongst them .

John Major was many things but he was honourable and credible , people within the tory party didn't need sacking back in the day they resigned and knew when to go .

I despise Thatcher with a passion but she wouldn't have put up with what we see today and even she knew when to go .

The infighting within the tory party is taking the whole country down with it , Cameron's referendum was about dealing with the euro sceptics within his own ranks and not the nation's health .

The result was his downfall which then led to the weakest most clueless PM we've ever seen walking into number 10 tasked with the country's future outside of the EU .

Decent hard working tax paying people of this country deserve better whether that be labour or tory .

It's time the tories starting working for the whole country instead of their own personal ambition and crusades .

The slogans that stand or fall off it seems when they speak are an insult to the voters of both political parties .

They are an absolute disgrace .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There are tory governments and there's the current incumbents .

Whilst I've never voted tory and I never would there was at one time a certain amount of public duty and honour amongst them .

John Major was many things but he was honourable and credible , people within the tory party didn't need sacking back in the day they resigned and knew when to go .

I despise Thatcher with a passion but she wouldn't have put up with what we see today and even she knew when to go .

The infighting within the tory party is taking the whole country down with it , Cameron's referendum was about dealing with the euro sceptics within his own ranks and not the nation's health .

The result was his downfall which then led to the weakest most clueless PM we've ever seen walking into number 10 tasked with the country's future outside of the EU .

Decent hard working tax paying people of this country deserve better whether that be labour or tory .

It's time the tories starting working for the whole country instead of their own personal ambition and crusades .

The slogans that stand or fall off it seems when they speak are an insult to the voters of both political parties .

They are an absolute disgrace .
    Here here..

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, anyone who disagrees with you is thick then....about right that.
    Yep you got. It

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Yep you got. It
    That confirms it then, Crash = Gwru...

Here here..

I'll tell you something else as well millmoor , these lobbying companies paying MP's 3k a month to drive through policies needs ending and is behind much of the personal crusades we see today .

MP's are elected to serve the people and not become puppets for business for an extra income , this undermines democracy .

It's the same with trade unions and I say this as a trade union man , I'm not comfortable with trade unions affecting labour policies for a donation but because of lobbying it's understandable but two wrongs don't make a right either .

Maybe, just maybe the policies suit the Rotherham folk, just a thought like....too long we've had this 'pin a red rosette' ballacks, the facts are, the labour party represents the working man, and Rotherham is a working man's town, very simplistic argument the 'pin a red rosette' one and kind of says the majority of folk in Rotherham are stupid, far from it.
    Not all working men.

Half of Rotherham have never put a shift in EVER.
    Benefit freeloaders.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast