+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris Johnson tells Tories to get behind May

O/T Boris Johnson tells Tories to get behind May

The two-faced piece of sh1t

What he really means is get behind her as they shove her out of the door.

Long 'may' the shambles that is the tory party continue to crumble, how the fack this country continues to vote for this shower is beyond comprehension, though having the full might of the media peddling the tory's lies helps i suppose.

ps, before anyone mentions a 'credible opposition'....if you think this is a credible gov't then you're slowly but surely watching the country as we know it ruined by greed and corruption....UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Long 'may' the shambles that is the tory party continue to crumble, how the fack this country continues to vote for this shower is beyond comprehension, though having the full might of the media peddling the tory's lies helps i suppose.

ps, before anyone mentions a 'credible opposition'....if you think this is a credible gov't then you're slowly but surely watching the country as we know it ruined by greed and corruption....UTM!
    You forgot to mention incompetence, back-stabbing, apathy, malaise, stagnation and accident-prone.

Make me wonder how the shower of s£it keeps getting voted in in Rotherham.
    Explain that.

Yep, they are a complete shambles, but apparently good enough to get 56 more seats than Labour in the last election.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, they are a complete shambles, but apparently good enough to get 56 more seats than Labour in the last election.
    Glad you revel in the fact...

Can only get in with the support of working class Tories. They are like Rotherhamers supporting theOwls

The difference is another set of the same. Career politions who have qualification in the subject but none in real life! Welcome to the future!

I reckon that Bris will do for the Tories that Corbyn has done for labour.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Make me wonder how the shower of s£it keeps getting voted in in Rotherham.
    Explain that.
    Maybe, just maybe the policies suit the Rotherham folk, just a thought like....too long we've had this 'pin a red rosette' ballacks, the facts are, the labour party represents the working man, and Rotherham is a working man's town, very simplistic argument the 'pin a red rosette' one and kind of says the majority of folk in Rotherham are stupid, far from it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast