+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Slovenia v Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye I know he did and its forgotten that he was the closest we came to getting anywhere since Craig Brown. But he was never really liked and remembered for his sacked campaign where he lost to Moldova
    we didnae lose tae Moldavia (as the Febs call them) Steven Thomson scored the leveller but Bertit did get the dicht

Strachan should be horsed two failures is one too many, end of story ,crap choice of players an all.

All the crap about nobody better oot there is mince.

and dinnae get me started on the happy clappy Tartan Army

the day they trot out to 5000 at Hampdung and spot the real fans have woken up will be the start of the recovery

Doh A Deer playing in pink ach getttttttaeeeefuchkkkkkk

and staying in the groond tae applaud failure ,nae flay the fckers would the Italians or Germans dae that

So, apparently, Strachan actually said that it's a problem with genetics, because we're the smallest team around - apart from Spain.

Aye, good argument, you utter melt.

Well outplayed tonight. Slovenia are a class act. We didn't make the required changes after Thursday.

I can kinda get where all the 'what's the point supporting Scotland' stuff comes from when you see a performance like tonight's. We know that when it comes to a new manager, it'll be an SFA yes man or one of the old guard. It was limp tonight. Strachan just got too many decisions wrong tonight and it was a microcosm of his tenure. No where near dynamic enough when it came to the crunch. Gutted but not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    So, apparently, Strachan actually said that it's a problem with genetics, because we're the smallest team around - apart from Spain.

Melt doesnt come close to covering it.

Who really gives a fcuk?

A fcuk stopped being given when when Craigy Brown fcuked up v Belgium in 2001

I'll cut him some slack cos his qualificaton record is excellent but since then, and the subsequent managers? Horse sh1t.

Easter Rd on saturday, and back to real fitba

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post

Melt doesnt come close to covering it.

It has nothing to do with genes, Strachan is a shortar$e and it didn't hinder him as a player.

Scotland came up short because of his lack of ideas and the general lack of investment in the game at grass roots level. The SFA will undoubtedly look at recent results as a success and keep the wee $hite on as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    It has nothing to do with genes, Strachan is a shortar$e and it didn't hinder him as a player.

Scotland came up short because of his lack of ideas and the general lack of investment in the game at grass roots level. The SFA will undoubtedly look at recent results as a success and keep the wee $hite on as manager.
    Thats what i think. Will Youngs boyfriend even said after the game he deaervea to stay as he sees what Strachans done. Eh? Hes failed again

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Thats what i think. Will Youngs boyfriend even said after the game he deaervea to stay as he sees what Strachans done.
    Did he say he was evergreen?

IF the SFA had any balls they make Brendan Rodgers their number one target. But we all know why they won't.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast