+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Away

Hibs Away

Selt oot already. Additional tickets being sought. I got mine.

Wonder if Hibs will do the same as Partick and offer pay per view of the game?

ill be at De Kuip

Yet again I have to ask. What the feck is the point in having a loyalty points system if they set the figure at 20 points? Will they start at 20 loyalty points for Ibrox? Think we know the answer to that. Absolutely useless system. Only applied and adhered to when it suits the club. Pathetic.

I don't know what the decision making process behind that was because it was obviously going to be a high demand game. A couple of years ago when we were back at Tynecastle after they came back from the lower leagues () it was 115 points or something.

I'm not going but I was pretty shocked that as a non-season ticket holder (but stand free member) I have accumulated 20 loyalty points missing 2 home games and only attending 2 away ones!!

Not my problem, but VERY harsh on the folk that go week in week out.

How many tickets did we get
    I assume we dont get the whole of the south stand which holds nearly 4000

Quote Originally Posted by foreveradon View Post
    How many tickets did we get
    I assume we dont get the whole of the south stand which holds nearly 4000
    I logged in bang on 5.30pm and twa seats in the upper teir, nearer to the corner flag. Looked like there were areas in the lower tier where we weren't allowed to purchase, maybe block booked for supporters clubs. so, I'm assuming we've already been allocated the whole stand, upstairs and down.

So, I'm not sure whereabouts these additional tickets will be; in either of the main stands?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I logged in bang on 5.30pm and twa seats in the upper teir, nearer to the corner flag. Looked like there were areas in the lower tier where we weren't allowed to purchase, maybe block booked for supporters clubs. so, I'm assuming we've already been allocated the whole stand, upstairs and down.

So, I'm not sure whereabouts these additional tickets will be; in either of the main stands?
    Yeah also logged on at 530 got 2 tickets behind the goals for the lower row of the upper tier
    Looked like we had been allocated the whole stand but to sell 4000 tickets in an evening ? Im nae sure

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

No I don't think that's right.
    I think we get one half of the top & bottom?
    Could be wrong but pretty certain we don't get the whole of the stand.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast