+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Bus from Meadow Lane to City Centre

O/T Bus from Meadow Lane to City Centre

Anyone else on that little green NCT bus caught on Meadows Way? to City Centre, poss a no 6? Driver went round a corner really fast and 3 people slammed into the entrance doors. A min later he did an emergency stop and a dozen people ended up on the deck. I collided hard with the back of the drivers cab and my neck and shoulder are really painful. Wanna complain so I was wondering if anyone got the number? Didn't get it myself as I got off the bus in a daze as I was in that much pain.

Where there's blame there's a claim gumpy, get next year's season ticket paid for.

Your ticket or validated smart card is all you need for proof you were on board.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Where there's blame there's a claim gumpy, get next year's season ticket paid for.
    I was that angry after today's nightmare, that I got pissed and fell into a cactus....now I feel like a right prick.......can I claim?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I was that angry after today's nightmare, that I got pissed and fell into a cactus....now I feel like a right prick.......can I claim?
    You can claim, an exclusive evening in with sid...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Anyone else on that little green NCT bus caught on Meadows Way? to City Centre, poss a no 6? Driver went round a corner really fast and 3 people slammed into the entrance doors. A min later he did an emergency stop and a dozen people ended up on the deck. I collided hard with the back of the drivers cab and my neck and shoulder are really painful. Wanna complain so I was wondering if anyone got the number? Didn't get it myself as I got off the bus in a daze as I was in that much pain.
    'gump' the driver was obviously a Florist fan.....

Was the driver Reg Varney by any chance ?

If so,the NCT might be willing to offer you an Olive branch.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Was the driver Reg Varney by any chance ?

If so,the NCT might be willing to offer you an Olive branch.
    From Olive's bus(h)?