+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Go Cas

Go Cas

Hammer those Rhinoceroses

Didn't turn up Rog. Brilliant all season but outplayed tonight. Shame.

Leeds pack and kicking game strangled the life out of them

The fairy tale did not happen aint life a bitch?

I remember when Hull City were 2-0 up in FA Cup Final against Arsenal, was really hoping the small club would triumph but not to be.

Bollox to Cas (Castleford in West Yorkshire of course), I live a few minutes away from that town and Im sick of hearing their arrogant attitude these days, now that they have started to win some games.
    Now lets hear the 'sweet Caroline' song rubbish which they normally play and sing at Wheldon Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Bollox to Cas (Castleford in West Yorkshire of course), I live a few minutes away from that town and Im sick of hearing their arrogant attitude these days, now that they have started to win some games.
    Now lets hear the 'sweet Caroline' song rubbish which they normally play and sing at Wheldon Road.
    Oops! Yorkie v Yorkie.
    Appreciate the different perspective Acido. They were lucky to beat Saints in the semis but they have played some bloody good rugby this year. I do like McDermott at Leeds but I also love to see Leeds beaten at anything.
    Never understood why they don't play RL in Barnsley...ticks all the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oops! Yorkie v Yorkie.
    Appreciate the different perspective Acido. They were lucky to beat Saints in the semis but they have played some bloody good rugby this year. I do like McDermott at Leeds but I also love to see Leeds beaten at anything. Never understood why they don't play RL in Barnsley...ticks all the boxes.
    I also dont know why Barnsley have never had a RL team, but my team in RL are Hull FC and we've won back to back Challenge cups. Has a team ever won 3 successive cups by the way ?.
    We/Hull were also a bit unlucky to lose that Semi at Leeds recently, but both of those Semi's were excellent entertainment for all RL fans. Thats what is good about the game and I think the move to summer was a great idea for RL.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I also dont know why Barnsley have never had a RL team, but my team in RL are Hull FC and we've won back to back Challenge cups. Has a team ever won 3 successive cups by the way ?.
    We/Hull were also a bit unlucky to lose that Semi at Leeds recently, but both of those Semi's were excellent entertainment for all RL fans. Thats what is good about the game and I think the move to summer was a great idea for RL.
    Good side Hull. Could easily have been a Hull v St. Helens final.
    Unfortunately you've got a way to go on the Challenge Cup front. Wigan won it on eight consecutive occasions between 1988-95...and very boringly predicatable it was too...unless you were a 'pie eater'.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)