Hi there. I'm from Chester. Myself and a few mates came up last season to watch you ,unfortunately loose at home to Dumbarton. We are coming up again in a few weeks again vs Falkirk. We loved your town and we're hoping to make it an annual thing to come up and watch you.
Anyway was hoping I could help a few of you out. Regarding trains , when we come to dumfies it often works out cheaper to break the trip up. Chester - Warrington bank quay, WBQ -Carlisle , Carlisle -Dumfries. Chester to gobowen is about £8 return.
As for TNS, some of us from Chester will be in the away end with you for that too. Although not far from Chester I've never been there but I have it on good authority that there's not a lot in gobowen but there's plenty of pubs in Oswestry , and can probably hop on a bus or a taxi for a few quid to there. That's what we will be doing.
As for those stopping over , Shrewsbury is a good place , and of course you can't beat a night out in Chester. Stay away from Wrexham though. you won't like it.
Hope that's been of help to someone. See you all in a few weeks.