+ Visit Preston North End FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Super6....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,944

    Super6....

    Acido, Claw, Griff, Alfi, CB, do any of you do the SUPER6 and if so I could setup a mini league for us footymad boys and ping you lot the code

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,420
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Acido, Claw, Griff, Alfi, CB, do any of you do the SUPER6 and if so I could setup a mini league for us footymad boys and ping you lot the code
    What is the Super 6 anyway Gards ?, I havent got the foggiest.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,944
    I thought most of you are probably doing it so could create Footy Mad Fans league.

    How's it go Acido anyway and hope you are well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,420
    Im ok Gards and tahh for asking by the way, thats very nice of you chap lol.
    Ive got my England cap on at the moment and Im totally fed up, this is a pathetic showing today away to Lithuania.
    But speaking of the Tykes, I hope we can follow up our win at Millwall although we have some 'tougher' looking matches coming up this month.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im ok Gards and tahh for asking by the way, thats very nice of you chap lol.
    Ive got my England cap on at the moment and Im totally fed up, this is a pathetic showing today away to Lithuania.
    But speaking of the Tykes, I hope we can follow up our win at Millwall although we have some 'tougher' looking matches coming up this month.
    Yes our next 4 games are Fulham and Wolves away followed by Brentford and Villa at home. Heading down to Fulham with my daughter this weekend via Portsmouth to catch up with friends down in Southsea.

    Don't want to talk about England as they were poor

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    29,123
    I do the super six ..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I do the super six ..
    I will setup a league for us footy mad folk by tomorrow and post the code on this thread if you fancy joining.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    29,123
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I will setup a league for us footy mad folk by tomorrow and post the code on this thread if you fancy joining.
    okay,I will have a look

  9. #9
    Super 6 ?????

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    29,123
    Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Super 6 ?????
    free to enter competition where you have to predict the exact score of six games to win a quarter of a million.. If no winners the nearest to it receives 5 grand.....just type super six into Google

    heres a link

    http://www.skysports.com/games/apps/10161065/super-6
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 13-10-2017 at 07:38 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,944
    Evening chaps the code to join the league is 25KTGC and all you have to do is go into Super6 as per Alfi's link and join league and enter code. Our league is called Footy Mad Folk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •