+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Disgraceful.
    Well at least Mrs Bridg4d had the decency to put our wedding day back to May 12th 1973, only because she too was a Pies supprter and still accompanies me to the Lane today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Well at least Mrs Bridg4d had the decency to put our wedding day back to May 12th 1973, only because she too was a Pies supprter and still accompanies me to the Lane today.
    That's the spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Well done on staying together. Mine never stood the disappointment of missing that match

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    This is true, we have memories, but nearly all of them under Sirrel or Warnock. The defeat at Mansfield tells me nothing has changed and we still choke. Sirrel or Warnock would never have written that kind of defeat off as 'one of those things'. They would have given the players a kick up the arse.

and we've had "one of those things" more than once and consecutively. Maybe he should have said "three of those things"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123