+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "we're winning away...

The "we're winning away...

...how sh it are you chant"....Warney said after the match he didn't find this very helpful to the players though he did generally praise the supporters. I thought missen at the time it was not very helpful but I suppose after last season you can appreciate the fan's irony. Hopefully we dont need to sing it any more now and we will have a good season...

The other song which wasn't very tasteful was the song sung to the Rochdale nutter's girlfriend although the "cry in a minute "song was good to the nutter I didn't see what happened to them after that. I presume a steward moved em on...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-10-2017 at 10:29 AM.

I don't think that's what he actually said/meant

Any away fans that didn't find that funny need to lighten up imo

He said "he didn't think that that psychologicially helped the team". Why you no beweev me miilertop?
    Listen to end bit of dee dar interview. I don't think I have misinterpreted what he said there.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05jbb03
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-10-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Our supporters were amazing yesterday loud proud and funny yes apart from the prick who threw bottle on pitch.
    The steward I was talking too said were one of the loudest and well natured he had seen in ages.

Let’s enjoy the win

I agree about the bottle. Although plastic and probably wouldn't hurt anybody the action still puts the club in bad light. The chants were fine .I personally don't like the winning away chant i can see Warnes take on it but i still joined in. Very noisy! class away day . UTM

Think we may get away with the bottle incident because no one on the pitch seemed to notice it. A female steward took it away and I would doubt that she would report it but you never know..a stupid thing to do though by our fan...

Yes the winning away chant still implies we're 5h1t....which we're not anymore.
    Not surprised the players were bemused
    "Can we play you every week"

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He said "he didn't think that that psychologicially helped the team". Why you no beweev me miilertop?
    Listen to end bit of dee dar interview. I don't think I have misinterpreted what he said there.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05jbb03
    I just thought the why you worded it made it out that he wasn't happy with the fans

I doubt it would even bother the players

His son was sat in away stand and I bet he enjoyed the chants.

It's just strange to talk about the chant when we won only our 2nd away game in a long time.

We're Rotherham United ,we're on our way back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes the winning away chant still implies we're 5h1t....which we're not anymore.
    Not surprised the players were bemused
    "Can we play you every week"
    Given that just about every group of away fans sung it at the New York last season, I'm not sure that's the implication at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast