+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maguire Debut

Maguire Debut

In Lithuania

I reckon he will notch on his debut tonight,tempted to watch seeing as 2 ex Blades are in the starting line up

I saw him come on as sub at the lane in a under 23 game could have been his first game in a Blades shirt. Harper and Lawton played in same game. Lowton my man of match playing centre half. When Harry came on I said to myself. ‘Bi he’s a big un’ well done Harry owd son

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I saw him come on as sub at the lane in a under 23 game could have been his first game in a Blades shirt. Harper and Lawton played in same game. Lowton my man of match playing centre half. When Harry came on I said to myself. ‘Bi he’s a big un’ well done Harry owd son
    I'm delighted for HAZZA,it's brill when you've seen em from 16yrs old and they "make it" I wonder what Tel Kennedy's thinkin seein HAZZA mek his ENGLAND debut.Blockmod,who's t'other ex BLADE startin apart from HAZZA? HAZZA cudda/shudda scored just nar. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 08-10-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Played ok as did the rest of the debutants.

Until I saw this thread I didn’t even realise they’d played again today, that’s how much Thursday night football football finally killed my mum enthusiasm off. I’ve been watching Gillingham v Pompey and laughing at the Scots.

Roll on Satdi and some proper passionate footie. UTB.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Until I saw this thread I didn’t even realise they’d played again today, that’s how much Thursday night football football finally killed my mum enthusiasm off. I’ve been watching Gillingham v Pompey and laughing at the Scots.

Roll on Satdi and some proper passionate footie. UTB.

@ the Jocks

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    @ the Jocks
    And they’d got Barry Bannan an all

refused to watch england today after thursday and from what ive heard it was no better today just boring backwards sideways slow tempo football englands style match the managers personality im afraid dull we wont get out of group stage in russia with this guy in charge roll on saturday some fast attacking football from the kings of sheffield utb ftp

3 central defenders and 2 defensive midfielders against a team with one centre forward who plays for Hibernian reserves ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast