+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maguire Debut

I took my dog out in the park and really enjoyed it with her I'm pretty certain I made the right choice,couldn't even be bothered to watch the highlights (I use the term loosely) show. Last Thursday was like watching us under Adkins and that drove me to the brink,I'm not goin to put myself through that again unless it's with us of course cos that's different

Well done harry btw made up for him

I wonder what tels thinking too rod when we watched em at shirecliffe playing together I always thought tel the better more technical player but harry had the physicality,he became a decent ball player and has done extremely well for himself good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Well done harry btw made up for him

I wonder what tels thinking too rod when we watched em at shirecliffe playing together I always thought tel the better more technical player but harry had the physicality,he became a decent ball player and has done extremely well for himself good luck to him
    I agree regardin ratin Tel the better at Youth level Bully,i'm still convinced Tel if fully fit and without his knee problems would at the very least be in our first team.I watched England and it was poor but when was the last time anyone was excited by England? So altho i don't rate Southgate, alot of other coaches have failed to make England a good side to watch.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I agree regardin ratin Tel the better at Youth level Bully,i'm still convinced Tel if fully fit and without his knee problems would at the very least be in our first team.I watched England and it was poor but when was the last time anyone was excited by England? So altho i don't rate Southgate, alot of other coaches have failed to make England a good side to watch.UTCB
    True Rod - for some reason the press gave Hodgson a very wide berth which I could never understand - but then what do I/we know about what goes on at the FA

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    True Rod - for some reason the press gave Hodgson a very wide berth which I could never understand - but then what do I/we know about what goes on at the FA
    Give Neil Warnock the job,at least we would try and have a go,it would be entertaining at least

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12