shopify analytics
+ Visit England for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Anyone watching?

  1. #1

    Anyone watching?

    must be 5 tonight ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    must be 5 tonight ?
    I have it on in the background at the moment while pottering around

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    I have it on in the background at the moment while pottering around
    Best way gards

  4. #4
    Passing it around making us look slow ffs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Passing it around making us look slow ffs
    It's like a training game and zero urgency and the art of counter attacking is certainly out of the window with the keeper throwing out to the back four after holding onto it for what seems an age. Mundane and super yawn game.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    It's like a training game and zero urgency and the art of counter attacking is certainly out of the window with the keeper throwing out to the back four after holding onto it for what seems an age. Mundane and super yawn game.
    Gets my goat this especially after the crap the other night.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,215
    If we're talking about the nice little pre-season friendly away in Lithuania ?... it really is an appalling match isnt it and the atmosphere is non existent. The only time I can remember any noise is when we scored, and when both of the Slovenia goals brought about the 'cheer up Gordon Strachan' chants.
    I genuinely dont think we would have won this match had it not been for the penalty. (and we've not won it yet by the way)

  8. #8
    Should of been 1-1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Buckshaw Village
    Posts
    1,898
    Yep straight at the keeper fortunately. Like Acido said it's a shocking game and while I know we have qualified there still should be some urgency and quick one twos and some positive play but oh no, boring boring England.

  10. #10
    Yes I agree with Acido all the way

    Yes gards Booring effin England

    Poor bastids standing out in the rain for that crap

  11. #11
    Ian Wright Wright RIGHT!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Should of been 1-1
    Should have been

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,215
    I never liked Ian Wrong as a player, and he still comes across today as a totally arrogant git etc.
    BUT, I do appreciate his interest in the England team and thats what does make me want to listen to him as a telly pundit.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Should have been
    Fek of OK

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I never liked Ian Wrong as a player, and he still comes across today as a totally arrogant git etc.
    BUT, I do appreciate his interest in the England team and thats what does make me want to listen to him as a telly pundit.
    Ian's never wrong
    End of

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    28,394
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Fek of OK
    its ​**** off OK

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    its ​**** off OK
    "****" ???

    Fek off of OKay

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    37,215
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Ian's never wrong. End of
    Ian Wrong said Sweden Town would win the Prem in 1979, so he was totally wrong.
    And Im making this up as usual Gaz, for comic effect.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ian Wrong said Sweden Town would win the Prem in 1979, so he was totally wrong.
    And Im making this up as usual Gaz, for comic effect.
    Nearly had me there
    Last edited by gaz1959; 08-10-2017 at 07:42 PM.

  20. #20
    HT Germany 1 Azerbaijan 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •