+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I couldn't be more dissapointed or angry if I tried

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan View Post
    Those 2 points you dropped to Kane's very late goal have directly cost you a play-off place.

Shame eh??!!
    Aye - it's always been our performances against the wee teams that have cost us...

Kane doesn't score, Jockland have an extra two points and get a play-off place. What's so difficult to understand, Jocko?

And how many times have you won the World Cup?
    Only one less than you...

Certainly disappointed but not angry (last time I was angry I was forced to slap two Nigels and a Frenchman) the players were tired on Sunday and should have been freshened up in midfield. Zest, they needed Zest.

Strachan should stay till the cup is held in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrieman View Post
    Certainly disappointed but not angry (last time I was angry I was forced to slap two Nigels and a Frenchman) the players were tired on Sunday and should have been freshened up in midfield. Zest, they needed Zest.

Strachan should stay till the cup is held in Scotland.

Sorry A man, but Slovenia played on Thursday same as us, so why weren't they fecked? That was probably the nation's biggest game for years, so don't you think they should have tried a wee bit harder? And as for Strachan's pish about us being genetically smaller than all the other teams ( apart from Spain whose know are crap &#128513 he needs his base parting for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    Sorry A man, but Slovenia played on Thursday same as us, so why weren't they fecked? That was probably the nation's biggest game for years, so don't you think they should have tried a wee bit harder? And as for Strachan's pish about us being genetically smaller than all the other teams ( apart from Spain whose know are crap &#128513 he needs his base parting for that one.
    Can't say why we were tired and they weren't, pretty obvious we were though. Maybe they started the day with a bigger plate of porridge and bananas?

Fresh, fit players in midfield could have helped, no?

Kane doesn't score, Jockland have an extra two points and get a play-off place. What's so difficult to understand, Jocko?

And how many times have you won the World Cup?

One less than England .

Strachan has always been an appalling manager. Tactically myopic and a complete knob of a man manager. I was sickened when he was appaointed and I have never had confidence in him achieving anything with Scotland. Good riddance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)