shopify analytics
+ Visit Queen of the South FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens Museum

Queens Museum

Just been over at Palmerston and put a small display on Roy Henderson in the Museum.
    On show is his Championship medal from 1950-51, his club blazer and family scrapbook.
    Good to have such items relating to one of the club legends on loan.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  17.4 KB

There used to be an old man that ran the museum a few years back, think he was from the Stewartry area. Anyway, there was some sort of spat with club that made him take all his personal stuff on Queens out of the museum which was really sad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    There used to be an old man that ran the museum a few years back, think he was from the Stewartry area. Anyway, there was some sort of spat with club that made him take all his personal stuff on Queens out of the museum which was really sad actually.

Poor effort Les

There are a number quality items in the museum now dating back to the 1920's, which are on loan from the Dumfries Archive Centre.

I dont know the old boy who ran the museum, but I wish he would kiss and make up and get his collection on display for us all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    I dont know the old boy who ran the museum, but I wish he would kiss and make up and get his collection on display for us all to see.
    Ian Black is the supporter you are thinking of. He showed me around back in October 2011 before the Dundee League match.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Ian Black is the supporter you are thinking of. He showed me around back in October 2011 before the Dundee League match.

He knows exactly who it is you nugget.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    He knows exactly who it is you nugget.
    Why was he asking then? Everyone knows anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Why was he asking then? Everyone knows anyway.....

Because hes a Troll. Are you really that stupid ?

Because hes a Troll. Are you really that stupid ?
    FFS Albertz surely even you know the post is a wind up and you know very well that the guy in question is many years from being an '' auld guy ''

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    FFS Albertz surely even you know the post is a wind up and you know very well that the guy in question is many years from being an '' auld guy ''
    Poor old Albertz - you have become another victim of Truthurts who for your information is a well known s h i t e stirrer who used to or still does run a bar in Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol. He has had several red cards from various fitba forums including this one. He has somehow managed to squeeze back on to this one and allowed to stay due to good behaveiour.

Because he’s a Troll. Are you really that stupid ?
    I never realised he was trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    I knew that right enough

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Poor old Albertz - you have become another victim of Truthurts who for your information is a well known s h i t e stirrer who used to or still does run a bar in Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol. He has had several red cards from various fitba forums including this one. He has somehow managed to squeeze back on to this one and allowed to stay due to good behaveiour.
    C'est La Vie as the French say.....