+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City could be abart to bid £359million for

City could be abart to bid £359million for

No not for BROOKSY(That aint enuff)but they could be goin for Messi in January accordin to Sky Sports transfer news.UTCB

Argentina and him will be missin from the WC 2018 if they dont beat little Ecuador.

Would Wilder call that value.

Whatever happened to FFP

Just think,we will play against him twice next season,if he signs for them,Brooksy will do to him what he did to that clueless Pig,how good would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    No not for BROOKSY(That aint enuff)but they could be goin for Messi in January accordin to Sky Sports transfer news.UTCB
    You just get immune to this sort of stuff in the end......wowzers City spend another shedload of cash to make their team even more invincible - how exciting. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fingers crossed they get him,cause we,ll be playing them next season. if we do miss out on promotion and they have signed him id be definately trying to get tickets for me n mi two sons to watch the greatest player in the world and the 3rd greatest player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    fingers crossed they get him,cause we,ll be playing them next season. if we do miss out on promotion and they have signed him id be definately trying to get tickets for me n mi two sons to watch the greatest player in the world and the 3rd greatest player ever.
    Who's your top 2 then Twirls? Other than TC(Obvs) my top player is PELE(The Brazilian TC) and Maradona.UTCB

Who's your top 2 then Twirls? Other than TC(Obvs) my top player is PELE(The Brazilian TC) and Maradona.UTCB
    no.1 Maradona. 2.pele. can you imagine if them two were around today,with the ref protection n rules. it wouldnt be worth playing against em. one id love to have seen playing nowadays as well george best ,on these pitches jesus un playable

Can't see Messi leaving Barca for anyone.
    I've been lucky enough to see him play against Sevilla quite a few times.
    Some other world class players I feel very privileged to have seen play live are Pele, TC, Woody, George best, Bobby Moore, The original Ronaldo (not that mardy arse who plays for R Madrid) Johan Cruyff​ , Figo, Raul, Roberto Carlos, Andrés Iniesta, Xavi and Gianluigi Buffon to name but a few.

Sadly I never got the chance to see Maradona. (If only Harry had tried a bit harder eh?)

Why would City spend 359 quid for the messi Bannan.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast