+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McLean does it again!

When asked what they thought of the defeat and subsequent exit from the World Cup...6 million welsh football supporters said "Baaaa"

So glad they are out.

Never forget how their players celebrated England getting knocked out by Iceland at the euros, like they'd won something.

The fans were no better running around the

Think you're being somewhat hard on the Welsh. They did superbly well in the Euros and let's be honest, they were far the superior side last night and had Allen not been injured would probably have gone on to win. It's interesting to note that some on this forum who have a go at Pulis' tactics seem to think it's OK and well done to O'Neill for doing the same thing, having little possession and showing little adventure.

Bollox to the Welsh.

Stick to singing and chasing an egg shaped ball.

Chippy little nation with real "small man" syndrome.

It's so hard to post on here some days on a mobile phone, hence my last post ending with "the" so here we go again.

So glad they are out.

Never forget how their players celebrated England getting knocked out by Iceland at the euros, like they'd won something.

The fans were no better running around the hotels at the euros last year like they been released from some sheep asylum.

Agree with Mickd, **** them, I'm so glad I won't have to see these wannabe hardmen in Russia next year.

They move the football games to Cardiff's ground because they cannot no longer fill the Principality stadium, yet they would in moscow in their droves looking for fights and russian sheep to "experience".

Very much like the dingles, as they go round singing we am wolves like it's something to be proud of, thurd division s hite the both of them.

The Scots and Irish on the other hand are a different class, no agro just singing and drinking, brilliant support.

Was fortunate to see Northern Ireland beat Ukraine (with GMAC) scoring and lose to Germans and the support was incredible.

They love Brunty, and hate McClean.

My application is in for the England group matches for Russia, but if I don't get them (which is the norm), i'll try and get Nord Iron again if they go through.
    Last edited by BaggieBlood; 10-10-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Bollox to the Welsh.

Stick to singing and chasing an egg shaped ball.

Chippy little nation with real "small man" syndrome.

Bet you would not mind Katherine Jenkins though for a game of spin the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Think you're being somewhat hard on the Welsh. They did superbly well in the Euros and let's be honest, they were far the superior side last night and had Allen not been injured would probably have gone on to win. It's interesting to note that some on this forum who have a go at Pulis' tactics seem to think it's OK and well done to O'Neill for doing the same thing, having little possession and showing little adventure.
    In fairness LB...Ireland are quite brutal and have few if any class players at the moment...It speaks volumes that our player of the qualifiers is in fact McClean and is our top scorer with 4 goals...While a few play in the EPL they are like some of our own here at best Championship players......but they are well organized and have lost only 4 of 25 competitive matches under O Neil......AND IT TOO HAS NOT BEEN PRETTY TO WATCH!!
    But no one over here is under any illusions that whar we lack in quality, we make up for grim determination. We are incapable of playing adventurous football even if we wanted too... but again we know that.....
    We managed one chance last night and we scored....The Albion are a long way away from that strike rate at the minute...
    I would imagine few in the seeded section of qualifiers will want to draw us in November....

Wales are a one injury prone big eared monkey boy team reliant last night on an wba bench warmer to bang them in.

Anyone who still feels sympathy for the boyos, watch Ramsey, in particular, in that video on YouTube when we lost to Iceland!

To be fair, I quote like McClean. I think he should be given a go centrally, maybe behind the striker. He scores for Ireland and he gives great energy. What drives me mad is seeing our sole striker so isolated in games, I think McClean would support him playing there

Good interview this....not that old either....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWa9uQwak2s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)