+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pulis or Coleman?

Pulis or Coleman?

Rumour is Chris Coleman has had enough of molesting sheep (and on occasion managing Wales) and wants a prem job.

Pulis is, unfortunately for him, Welsh and has already been linked with the Welsh job.

Would you swap Pulis for Coleman.

Personally I don't think coleman can cut the mustard and was less then average at Fulham so would choose Pulis everytime.

I don't think the Welsh FA could afford Pulis, anyway as he still has the 6m to pay to phalace and they won't pay him what we pay him.

I like Coleman and his missus is top Totty.

It's a "yes" from here in sunny Newquay.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I like Coleman and his missus is top Totty.

It's a "yes" from here in sunny Newquay.
    Coleman is a waste of space! Was Charlotte Jackson the name of the bird in the church yard Mick?

For once on this occasion I have to say better the devil you know, Coleman doesn't go the distance...well not yet anyway.

no offence Al, but I think you have an unhealthy obsession with mickd's sexual conquests.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    no offence Al, but I think you have an unhealthy obsession with mickd's sexual conquests.
    To be honest BB they were so long ago I can barely remember them myself.

I'd have the local coalman instead of Pulis.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I'd have the local coalman instead of Pulis.
    Steady on Chris give him a bit of 'slack' mate....

Really not a fan of Coleman. He seems to have made his name by getting Wales to the Semi final of the Euro's. IN a cup competition like that, you can have a bit of luck and go far. In terms of longevity and experience, I think its a no brainer, Pulis every day of the week

Rumour is Chris Coleman has had enough of molesting sheep (and on occasion managing Wales) and wants a prem job.

Pulis is, unfortunately for him, Welsh and has already been linked with the Welsh job.

Would you swap Pulis for Coleman.

Personally I don't think coleman can cut the mustard and was less then average at Fulham so would choose Pulis everytime.

I don't think the Welsh FA could afford Pulis, anyway as he still has the 6m to pay to phalace and they won't pay him what we pay him.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Steady on Chris give him a bit of 'slack' mate....
    Good one glm....he would also have some experience working with Baggies already!!!

Micks sexual conquests ( liked the church yard one ) or the utter bollox from that jerk Sweeper regarding those dodgy stats and Irvine. Let me think Blood out of the two.......................... Mick wins by a COUNTry mile!
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-10-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Coleman? No thank you

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Micks sexual conquests ( liked the church yard one ) or the utter bollox from that jerk Sweeper regarding those dodgy stats and Irvine. Let me think Blood out of the two.......................... Mick wins by a COUNTry mile!
    I admire your restraint 'Al .

Hope to see you at Leicester.

COYB .