+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pulis or Coleman?

Pulis or Coleman?

Rumour is Chris Coleman has had enough of molesting sheep (and on occasion managing Wales) and wants a prem job.

Pulis is, unfortunately for him, Welsh and has already been linked with the Welsh job.

Would you swap Pulis for Coleman.

Personally I don't think coleman can cut the mustard and was less then average at Fulham so would choose Pulis everytime.

I don't think the Welsh FA could afford Pulis, anyway as he still has the £6m to pay to phalace and they won't pay him what we pay him.

I like Coleman and his missus is top Totty.

It's a "yes" from here in sunny Newquay.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I like Coleman and his missus is top Totty.

It's a "yes" from here in sunny Newquay.
    Coleman is a waste of space! Was Charlotte Jackson the name of the bird in the church yard Mick?

For once on this occasion I have to say better the devil you know, Coleman doesn't go the distance...well not yet anyway.

no offence Al, but I think you have an unhealthy obsession with mickd's ***ual conquests.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    no offence Al, but I think you have an unhealthy obsession with mickd's ***ual conquests.
    To be honest BB they were so long ago I can barely remember them myself.

I'd have the local coalman instead of Pulis.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I'd have the local coalman instead of Pulis.
    Steady on Chris give him a bit of 'slack' mate....

Really not a fan of Coleman. He seems to have made his name by getting Wales to the Semi final of the Euro's. IN a cup competition like that, you can have a bit of luck and go far. In terms of longevity and experience, I think its a no brainer, Pulis every day of the week

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Rumour is Chris Coleman has had enough of molesting sheep (and on occasion managing Wales) and wants a prem job.

Pulis is, unfortunately for him, Welsh and has already been linked with the Welsh job.

Would you swap Pulis for Coleman.

Personally I don't think coleman can cut the mustard and was less then average at Fulham so would choose Pulis everytime.

I don't think the Welsh FA could afford Pulis, anyway as he still has the £6m to pay to phalace and they won't pay him what we pay him.
    No.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)