+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We want to return to the Kop!

We want to return to the Kop!

This season me and some friends decided to purchase season tickets for the Pavis stand as opposed to our 'normal' seats in the Kop(believing the view would be better)!
    No problem with the view in the Pavis stand so all good there, it's just that there is no atmosphere in the Pavis stand.
    Question is can we change over to the Kop as we miss the banter and laughs we used to have.
    And if so, would we get a partial refund of the extra amount we payed to sit in the Pavis stand at the start of the season?

You'll be allowed to move but I don't think you'd be entitled to a refund for your mistake unless the club is feeling particularly kind.

Yes there is a better atmosphere in the kop when they can be bothered but some games there's not much difference. We have a drum somewhere has it made an appearance yet this season, cant hear it from where I'm positioned in Pavis stand
    Last edited by Steward; 10-10-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Yes there is a better atmosphere in the kop when they can be bothered but some games there's not much difference.

Also me and my mates like a pint or two before the game and now and again we might be a couple of minutes late and this doesn't seem to go down too well with some older fans in the Pavis stand (tut tut tut).

Well, the bloke that sits in front of me in the Pavis sits farting for 90mins and that creates a right atmosphere.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Well, the bloke that sits in front of me in the Pavis sits farting for 90mins and that creates a right atmosphere.......
    Sorry Wedgie. It's the mushy peas but I can't resist them.

I changed my seat this season but was told if I wanted to change back any time and the seat had not been occupied I could.
    I don't think you would get a refund though.

Quote Originally Posted by POSTYPIE View Post
    Also me and my mates like a pint or two before the game and now and again we might be a couple of minutes late and this doesn't seem to go down too well with some older fans in the Pavis stand (tut tut tut).
    I sit in the Kop normally but occasionally sit in the Pavis for cup games or friendlies. Partly because sometimes the Kop is closed.

I experienced this in the Forest friendly. Yes that's right a friendly! A couple of senior people in the Pavis moaning about the fact that you are stood up trying to find your seat after the game has kicked off. One even shouting sit down when I questioned someone for being sat in the seat I had a ticket for.

It's the same if you go in the Pavis when we have a cup game. Some seem to think they have a right of entitlement to sit in their regular seat that they have a season ticket for which is not the case in cup or friendly games if someone has a ticket for that seat.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I sit in the Kop normally but occasionally sit in the Pavis for cup games or friendlies. Partly because sometimes the Kop is closed.

I experienced this in the Forest friendly. Yes that's right a friendly! A couple of senior people in the Pavis moaning about the fact that you are stood up trying to find your seat after the game has kicked off. One even shouting sit down when I questioned someone for being sat in the seat I had a ticket for.

It's the same if you go in the Pavis when we have a cup game. Some seem to think they have a right of entitlement to sit in their regular seat that they have a season ticket for which is not the case in cup or friendly games if someone has a ticket for that seat.
    If i was at the cinema watching a film and someone showed up late and stood in front of me discussing his seat number I'd be fairly annoyed too to be fair...