shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are we genetically good enough to beat Livi?

Are we genetically good enough to beat Livi?

I say we are Gordon, ya p rick.

C'Mon United, lets keep this momentum going.

Funnily enough we are quite a small team. I've often thought we could do with a couple more big bruisers for this league.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Funnily enough we are quite a small team. I've often thought we could do with a couple more big bruisers for this league.
    I suppose that was what I was meaning with the OP. A good wee side will mostly beat an average big side. Fingers crossed that our midgets can win this league

Spain have a short side. Not stopped them a winning a few cups.

Easy cups though compared to the Scottish championship title

Hopefully midget gems can do it on Saturday

Livi are a difficult side to beat under Hopkin, seem to be better on the road though, won all their away games apart from a draw, including wins in Paisley, Falkirk and Greenock x2

Would be a very good 3 pts if we win

Team: Lewis, Flood, Durnan, Edjenguélé, Robson, McMullan, Briels,Fyvie, King, McDonald and Keatings.

Our first choice team at the moment. Let’s hope they can do it

No

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I say we are Gordon, ya p rick.

C'Mon United, lets keep this momentum going.

Errrr..Nope !

Love that the funsters are still obsessed by us even when we are at a very low ebb

Has anybody noticed that outdoor and billy Morgan are both anagrams of @rsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Has anybody noticed that outdoor and billy Morgan are both anagrams of @rsehole.
    Thought they'd all be out celebrating only getting 1 from Celtic. It's what they do.

The natural order should be restored eventually if ST finally leaves in next year or two

Things can turn around quite quickly in football especially when one team is punching above their weight

Worth noting there were more away fans there today than Home fans. Sign of how far below we are from where we should be

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    The natural order should be restored eventually if ST finally leaves in next year or two

Things can turn around quite quickly in football especially when one team is punching above their weight

Worth noting there were more away fans there today than Home fans. Sign of how far below we are from where we should be
    There's no point in getting rid of McKinnon whilst ST has his hands on the Club. Things won't change for the better whilst he is in charge.