+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sir Keith

Sir Keith

This is how he passes the time nowadays

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/footb...ball-1-8794368

Will always be 'God' in my eyes. How many would he score in our current side?

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Same here,he gave me so many happy memories,40 a season I reckon,happily this generation have their own Sir Keith in Billy

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Same here,he gave me so many happy memories,40 a season I reckon,happily this generation have their own Sir Keith in Billy
    I loved watchin Edwards but for me there's only ONE BLADE GOD,and that's TC end of.Keith's always on abart bein captain of his golf club when he does his "expert" job wi Radio Sheff.He wudda loved some of them crosses that Enda and the Magic hat put into the box but my word Tufty wudda made him work harder than he did when he was playin.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Halcyon days Blockers. Colin crazy legs Morris jinking down the right wing, crossing it in for king Keef to slot another one in. Billy does unbelievably well to score as many as he does, given amount of work he does for the team outside the box. Hopefully back soon and scoring, then securing legend status.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Wilder would not play him "too lazy" Sir Keiths words.

Remember his 4 against Gillingham (i think opening game of the season) at the Lane in the early 80's

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I loved watchin Edwards but for me there's only ONE BLADE GOD,and that's TC end of.Keith's always on abart bein captain of his golf club when he does his "expert" job wi Radio Sheff.He wudda loved some of them crosses that Enda and the Magic hat put into the box but my word Tufty wudda made him work harder than he did when he was playin.UTCB
    Could be worse Rodders, he could harp on about chuffin cricket! yawn. Jacks not a reyt good crosser btw, I'll give you Edna though.

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Remember his 4 against Gillingham (i think opening game of the season) at the Lane in the early 80's

Yes i do,brilliant finishin,even that one when he was playin basketball before he scored. Who would folk rate better Edwards or DEANO? Altho Edwards was the better finisher he dint play many games in't top flight and DEANO would get my vote all day long.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Remember that well dio. Was stood on John St at kop end. also remember quote from their CH after too. 'He was having a quite afternoon and we thaought, yes you're not doing anything today mister, then bang bang bang bang' I seem to recall it was almost 5 as well with Keef trying an audacious curler from way out left, the goalie tipping it over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast