+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Piggy Hooper linked with move

Piggy Hooper linked with move

Brighton,West Brom and Palace linked wi the pig accordin to the Beeb Gossip page,He's a very good Championship player,not sure he's prem quality tho.I hope owd Mahatma dunt think i'm tresspassin onto his pig territory. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Brighton,West Brom and Palace linked wi the pig accordin to the Beeb Gossip page,He's a very good Championship player,not sure he's prem quality tho.I hope owd Mahatma dunt think i'm tresspassin onto his pig territory. UTCB
    Be interesting to see if they sell. If so, that'll be the end of the spending at the oinkery.

The only way he'll leave is if he is coming to the end of his contract and wants out

If there's one thing Tuna man can't be accused of, it's selling his best players

I do not think they will miss him one iota,they have got Jordan Rhodes chomping at the bit

...and Nuihu.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ...and Nuihu.
    And young Hirsty....ooops maybe not

Bring Hirsty to lane think he was with us before going to SWFC

Gerrraaarrrfff moi laarrnndd !