+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: O/T Dog oil.

  1. #1

    O/T Dog oil.

    I was in the supermarket here in Cyprus yesterday and in the section for pets with the shampoos etc were a stack of dog oil. I told the young girls working there that it was for humans not dogs ( unless thas a grayhound)
    They wern,t having it as they showed me it says dog on the tub.
    Can't help smiling thinking of all the Cyprus poodles caked in this paste.

  2. #2
    Ammin Dog Oyl

    it's oreyt anorl , avva frozzun sholda annits earzedit abitt

  3. #3
    I'm allus in Dog Oil mi ssen too Roma. Same guz for t cold shoulder

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm allus in Dog Oil mi ssen too Roma. Same guz for t cold shoulder
    arrs thi knee ? Can tha du hokeycokey yit

  5. #5
    Went to my own G.P for a second opinion and he's prescribed me with Allopurinol and Colchicine. Colliers wa reight it's Gout. Rarer in knee but Gout none the less

  6. #6
    Nowt wrong wi't third leg Roma. Other tahn it could do wi a bit more

  7. #7
    Ya can buy Dog Oil from Holland and Barrett in Tarn.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Went to my own G.P for a second opinion and he's prescribed me with Allopurinol and Colchicine. Colliers wa reight it's Gout. Rarer in knee but Gout none the less
    Sum reyt doctas oneer Dr Colliers fo aches pain and joints BSC TM

    Dr SBRED48 fo intestinal investigations BSC TM

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Nowt wrong wi't third leg Roma. Other tahn it could do wi a bit more
    Thee gu steddy tha cud loowis thi helmit

  10. #10
    Dog oil is actually the physical residue that's left when the vile smell that eminates from their putrid mottled fur cools down.
    It can be used to strip any paint, wallpaper or the queens knickers off.

  11. #11
    The term also describes a teenagers bedroom or browns in town

  12. #12
    Pray Gwynn, what be these "browns in town" thou speaketh of ? Dog turds in Peel Square ? Those of Asian ethnic heritage in Market St ? Spliff and Cake Cafe's in the Alhambra Centre ?

  13. #13
    No pal, the internationally acclaimed cocktail lounge behind the no. 7.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    No pal, the internationally acclaimed cocktail lounge behind the no. 7.
    A used to sup nar and ageean in Temple Inn up Grahams Orchard in the 1960's. Is it the same building ? Not been up theear for ages. It worra reyt dog oyle even then.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-10-2017 at 05:35 PM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A used to sup nar and ageean in Temple Inn up Grahams Orchard in the 1960's. Is it the same building ? Not been up theear for ages. It worra reyt dog oyle even then.
    Plenty ov george rafting wenton up that ginnell ararnd 70's i edda priority card t gerrin Brarns av still gorrit anorl

  16. #16
    I used to player snooker in the 'Dog Oil' in Hoyland

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    I used to player snooker in the 'Dog Oil' in Hoyland
    Watha ennygood ? Pass likes snooka big championship games at Metrodome Barnsley next week , English Open , some big stars theer apparently , not a spooart to me tho , reyt spooarts are laiked in all weather's artside,

  18. #18
    Were you like the bloke off fools and horses that liked snooker?

  19. #19
    Who me ? Naaeow worrin t footie, cricket n golf , nonnathis indoor sh ite loord of bal hacks

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A used to sup nar and ageean in Temple Inn up Grahams Orchard in the 1960's. Is it the same building ? Not been up theear for ages. It worra reyt dog oyle even then.
    Are used to booze in Temple nar and ageean there want a chair in't oyl, then tha nipped areta back door and into No7 nu but a cock stride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •