shopify analytics
+ Visit Derby County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Forest Supporter Gets His Derby Day Ticket Declined After Purchasing It In Derby End

  1. #1

    Forest Supporter Gets His Derby Day Ticket Declined After Purchasing It In Derby End

    Due to tickets being sold out for the away supporters to travel to Pride Park in the away end, one Forest supporter thought he was clever and would get away with purchasing a ticket in the home dugout but due to the match being a high risk and security measures are taking into consideration, the Derby ticket office came under suspicion that this person who purchased this ticket wasn’t a Derby supporter so they decided to cross reverence to make sure their judgement was genuine and contacted Forest to see if the person that purchased a ticket from them, was on their registry and it came up on their system that he was a season ticket holder and therefore got his ticket declined for the game and will not be able to receive a refund and he is now out of pocket.

    Should of bought a ticket sooner to avoid all this malarkey and he wouldn’t have missed out on seeing the game live instead of watching it on TV but hey! ho! poor Red Dog is now out of pocket bless him and he wasn’t very clever to say the least must be a common thing around the Trent.

    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...r-Championship

  2. #2
    "...one Forest supporter thought he was clever and would get away with purchasing a ticket in the home dugout but due to the match being a high risk and security measures are taking into consideration, the Derby ticket office came under suspicion..."

    How on earth can you buy a ticket in the dugout, whether a home fan or away? I thought that was for players, managers etc. Love to get a ticket there though, whatever the game. Nearest Ive got is directors box I supposd.

  3. #3
    If you do manage to get a seat in the dugout can you be made to start running up and down the touch line on 60mins then told to sit back down?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    If you do manage to get a seat in the dugout can you be made to start running up and down the touch line on 60mins then told to sit back down?
    The only thing this Forest fan will be doing is looking at what he could of won bless him, the best thing he can hope for is seeing the highlights on TV for the price of nothing because he got bugger all back for the ticket and he get bugger all back for entertainment wise for his teams effort in the Derby.

    Poor Red Dog....

  5. #5
    If the club took his money and do not give him a ticket in return isn't that illegal?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    If the club took his money and do not give him a ticket in return isn't that illegal?
    I doubt it, there's all the 'the company reserve the right...' bulls*** that covers it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    If the club took his money and do not give him a ticket in return isn't that illegal?
    OTR all the Forest tickets have sold out that’s why he had to buy a ticket from our ticket office and make himself look like a Derby supporter which failed because the Derby ticket office became under suspicion and they contacted the Forest ticket office to check to see if the person that bought this ticket for the game was a legitimate derby fan or was a Forest fan and he turned out to be a Forest fan and Derby had no choice but to void his ticket and couldn’t give him his money back in return.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    OTR all the Forest tickets have sold out that’s why he had to buy a ticket from our ticket office and make himself look like a Derby supporter which failed because the Derby ticket office became under suspicion and they contacted the Forest ticket office to check to see if the person that bought this ticket for the game was a legitimate derby fan or was a Forest fan and he turned out to be a Forest fan and Derby had no choice but to void his ticket and couldn’t give him his money back in return.
    DDD, please don't repeat yourself, it clogs the board up, I'm sure OTR got the gist of your Original post. Also incorrect that Derby COULDN'T give him his money back, they have just (apparently) chosen not to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •