+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This Forum is Dead - official

This Forum is Dead - official

Its clear that there is no room on here for even semi intelligent debate and to think back in the day I used to read some good banter and debate about The rams, now the semi literate, tosh talking juveniles rule. I'm Out!

Yes, it was (and still could be) an excellent forum but, as you correctly emphasise, those above have deemed that the site is expendable!! One has to agree, therefore, that the end is nigh!!

Then go to mels batty boy forum. Be careful not to be critical of his handling of the club thus far, or its banishment without appeal.

At least on here we can have our right to free speech without the fear of being banned by mels stooges.

Ask those who have received bans, they may disagree!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Then go to mels batty boy forum. Be careful not to be critical of his handling of the club thus far, or its banishment without appeal.

At least on here we can have our right to free speech without the fear of being banned by mels stooges.
    Including homophobic slurs it seems?

All MBs are in their death throes, they've simply become irrelevant in the social media world. This one is no exception, so let the 10 year olds have their three page squabbles - the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Yes, it was (and still could be) an excellent forum but, as you correctly emphasise, those above have deemed that the site is expendable!! One has to agree, therefore, that the end is nigh!!
    Absolutely right. It was, and still could be, an 'excellent forum'.
    So, in the absence of any sense from Rattea and any comment at all from any other of the invisible mods, I'll address these questions directly to Bloomer.
    1. Have you or any of the other moderators got any continuing interest in this forum's future survival?
    2. Is there a reason why new posters such as Whiteram and MadAmster have been allowed to be driven away by the juvenile idiocy that currently prevails when you told everyone there needed to be a concerted effort to attract new posters?
    3. Is there any likelihood whatsoever of steps being taken to encourage the likes of Stenson, Roger, RobtheRam, mista, Swale, Whiteram, MadAmster etc to return, or are we just to accept that the future is R4J etc and therefore far from bright but actually exceedingly dim?
    I, and I would imagine others, possibly including macstheman, KCG, AF, Manx, OTR, MoP - i.e. the lifeblood of adult debate on this site - would genuinely appreciate a response, in my case, just so I know whether I should just give up altogether and stop wasting my time.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-10-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I should just give up altogether and stop wasting my time.
    When you've asked the question more than once and not got an answer then you've got your answer.

Whiteram you have made the right decision you much to intelligent to waste your time with the morons Its a shame because it used to be a really good site but until Rats sorts them out it will only get worse but it just seems like nobody's bothered anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    When you've asked the question more than once and not got an answer then you've got your answer.
    Harsh...but probably very fair Baalocks, as several others...mista, Whiteram, MA and Roger amongst them, have already advised me.
    I'm just not very good at giving in to the lowest common denominators and I really would like an explanation of why this once decent forum has been allowed to be ruined in the way that it has. Not too much to ask is it?

Maybe you should take it over if you are this pasionate

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)