+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: The BBC and the Conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    All right, I'll come clean. I set a mackerel to catch a pratt but the only one I hooked was Serious who seriously believes the sh*t about the BBC being biasedly British. Smiffy the NK mafia left me here tied up. You know where here is - when can you arrive with your boy scout pen knife and free me?
    Out of the last 162 ''guests'' Andrew Marr as interviewed on his Sunday show 129 have been remainers.
    The Sunday politics show have had 78 remainers on compared to 37 Brexiters. The audience on question time is always loaded anti brexit /goverment, you may joke Squid but the it is obvious the first B in BBC stands for Biased.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Out of the last 162 ''guests'' Andrew Marr as interviewed on his Sunday show 129 have been remainers.
    The Sunday politics show have had 78 remainers on compared to 37 Brexiters. The audience on question time is always loaded anti brexit /goverment, you may joke Squid but the it is obvious the first B in BBC stands for Biased.
    I have it on good authority that the audience for Question Time is sub-contracted to a company that, by the terms of their arrangement, must give a balanced audience.
    Could also be because the wealth of evidence from intelligent people is that Brexit is a calamitous mistake. Among the ranks of top thinkers in the arts and science, I would venture that those who would stay in the EU comfortably outnumber the leavers.
    You gotta admit, 1961, that with the exception of Johnson & Farage, Brexiters make very poor television. As dull as ditchwater.

I have it on good authority that the audience for Question Time is sub-contracted to a company that, by the terms of their arrangement, must give a balanced audience.
    Could also be because the wealth of evidence from intelligent people is that Brexit is a calamitous mistake. Among the ranks of top thinkers in the arts and science, I would venture that those who would stay in the EU comfortably outnumber the leavers.
    You gotta admit, 1961, that with the exception of Johnson & Farage, Brexiters make very poor television. As dull as ditchwater.
    Thinkers are weak. Entrepreneurs and risk takers are strong.

Spot on.

That is your opinion Sid, mine is many of the Remoaners are very tedious, boring and pompous because they think they are more intelligent and superior compared to anyone who voted for brexit.

Unlike Major, Blair, Soubry and Ken Clarke to name but a few who are absolutely riveting tv viewing.

That is your opinion Sid, mine is many of the Remoaners are very tedious, boring and pompous because they think they are more intelligent and superior compared to anyone who voted for brexit.
    Amber Rudd looks like a bloke whose "gender reassignment therapy" isnt going very well.........

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Thinkers are weak. Entrepreneurs and risk takers are strong.
    It's about right and wrong NOT weak and strong.
    There, I'm a poet - didn't you just know it?

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Amber Rudd looks like a bloke whose "gender reassignment therapy" isnt going very well.........
    And Dianne Abbott looks like Kelly Brook

And Dianne Abbott looks like Kelly Brook
    I didn't spot the mumbling Abbott on the front bench in PMQs yesterday......is she taking yet another "sickie"?

In her place they had another black woman with corn-rows in her hair......the Labour front bench is starting to like a cross between a CND rally and a reggae festival

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast