shopify analytics
+ Visit Barnsley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: January's sales

January's sales

Arr we buying or selling ? I feel some maybe moved on either loan or permanent, Mcburnie looks set to join ? Who else do we need ? I can see somebody like Moncur going on loan again , i hope not this lad has the potential that Hourihane had , and could be just as good , keep Townsend and play Davies alternative , he has earned a game or 2 in first teeum on his under 23s games recently , same team that won at the Wall setdi ? Yes from me !!

Its a ten from Len. I didn't know you were the man from Del Monte? Roma

Tutti frutti , best man win ? Maybe not !!! ? Gian tamo

McBurnie in on loan , Mallan out on loan , a few youngens leave from the U23s , Yiadom leave maybe .

No one in, no one out. Keep the same squad that will have won the last 10 straight games on the build up to the new year

MC Burnie is a no no he'll go somewhere else missed our chance

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    MC Burnie is a no no he'll go somewhere else missed our chance
    What makes you think that Dooali ? Lad seemed gutted when It fell thru, he'd been training with the squad and was enjoying his short spell here !

Ashley Fletcher , I hope he gets a good reception Setdi, but finishes on the losing side ,
    Tom Bradshaw , i hope his recent good run continues , how many goals do you think he'll score this season ? Between 14 and 20 I think !
    !

I agree Roma, he'll get 14-20 before the new year

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr we buying or selling ?
    Mister Lee will shop til he drops. Hang on to thi hat cos sum big names are coming to Oakwell for big money.

Macdonalds, Kfc, Tesco express

Many a true word spoken in jest Ponte.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Many a true word spoken in jest Ponte.
    Sushi bar int Ponty End

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mister Lee will shop til he drops. Hang on to thi hat cos sum big names are coming to Oakwell for big money.
    Lumbelows, boltuns ov plestun, ars e of Flazer

"Oakwell Retail Park" ezza ring to it burrit wud tek all the new market's trade. Classic Council planning.