+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the scumbag Lee Johnson

the scumbag Lee Johnson

I see Brizzle Sh*tty have lost another game today (at Wolverhampton) and surely the slimebag Johnson's position there must be brought into question. Arent their fans already complaining about him and posting the same things we did about him not so long ago ?
    Ive tried explaining to one or two Wolves fans tonight why we dislike Johnson and for me its NOT about jealousy.
    One fan asked why do I/we have a problem with any manager wanting to leave and better himself, at a bigger and better club (like Bristol City obviously were in Feb when Johnson left us to join them).
    But no matter what I say, said fan wont have it because its me thats saying it
    Last edited by Acido; 27-12-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I see Brizzle Sh*tty have lost another game today (at Wolverhampton) and surely the slimebag Johnson's position there must be brought into question. Arent their fans already complaining about him and posting the same things we did about him not so long ago ?
    Ive tried explaining to one or two Wolves fans tonight why we dislike Johnson and for me its NOT about jealousy.
    One fan asked why do I/we have a problem with any manager wanting to leave and better himself, at a bigger and better club (like Bristol City obviously were in Feb when Johnson left us to join them).
    But no matter what I say, said fan wont have it because its me thats saying it

Ha ha... Not many Ex Wolves managers have gone to "Better things".

And Ive no problem with Wolves Jules, this subject only came up tonight because they beat Brizzle and the slimeball Johnson today.
    As much as I hated Danny Wilson leaving us for the Fowls in 1998 for example, I understood his desire to join a so called bigger and better team (but remember, he didnt cut it did he and this adds to the idea that he was just a one season wonder with us).

Anyway, my argument is that Lee Johnson is talking crap when he says Bristol City is his dream job and he feels at home with them etc. I genuinely beleive that hed do the same to them (like he did to us & Oldham) if a bigger and better club came in for him tomorrow.

A dunt think The Little Sh1t will be as lucky again in having an owner as patient and loyal as Patrick was with him.

Not sure , he's just extended his contract!

Even the darkest of storms will eventually run out of rain .

Lost 7 of their last 8 games and are bottom of the league form table

This "bright young manager" myth he has surrounded himself with through nonsense managerial and coaching speak will be found art at this "dream job". We've all seen the type at work. They usually move on to another job just befooar they are found art for what they are. The Little Sh1t is about to hit the buffers.

Av no intrest innim , iz nowt tuddoo wiuzz ennymoor

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Lost 7 of their last 8 games and are bottom of the league form table
    Sounds familiar. And Bristol City v Fleetwood to come in the Cup.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast