+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January's sales

January's sales

Arr we buying or selling ? I feel some maybe moved on either loan or permanent, Mcburnie looks set to join ? Who else do we need ? I can see somebody like Moncur going on loan again , i hope not this lad has the potential that Hourihane had , and could be just as good , keep Townsend and play Davies alternative , he has earned a game or 2 in first teeum on his under 23s games recently , same team that won at the Wall setdi ? Yes from me !!

Its a ten from Len. I didn't know you were the man from Del Monte? Roma

Tutti frutti , best man win ? Maybe not !!! ? Gian tamo

McBurnie in on loan , Mallan out on loan , a few youngens leave from the U23s , Yiadom leave maybe .

No one in, no one out. Keep the same squad that will have won the last 10 straight games on the build up to the new year

MC Burnie is a no no he'll go somewhere else missed our chance

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    MC Burnie is a no no he'll go somewhere else missed our chance
    What makes you think that Dooali ? Lad seemed gutted when It fell thru, he'd been training with the squad and was enjoying his short spell here !

Ashley Fletcher , I hope he gets a good reception Setdi, but finishes on the losing side ,
    Tom Bradshaw , i hope his recent good run continues , how many goals do you think he'll score this season ? Between 14 and 20 I think !
    !

I agree Roma, he'll get 14-20 before the new year

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr we buying or selling ?
    Mister Lee will shop til he drops. Hang on to thi hat cos sum big names are coming to Oakwell for big money.

Macdonalds, Kfc, Tesco express

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast