shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The last fecking straw!!!

  1. #1

    The last fecking straw!!!

    Vic Reeves is in Coronation street WTF.When did this happen????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,425
    Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Vic Reeves is in Coronation street WTF.When did this happen????
    Who bothers with Coronation Street?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Who bothers with Coronation Street?
    Wor lass but wtf is he deeing on it..
    To tell the truth, I started watching him expecting him to start deeing the dove from above..
    He still shouldnt be on man,its surreal it f u cks wi peoples minds....

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Wor lass but wtf is he deeing on it..
    To tell the truth, I started watching him expecting him to start deeing the dove from above..
    He still shouldnt be on man,its surreal it f u cks wi peoples minds....

  5. #5
    I can just see you pipe and slippers Ash, whinging about how things were back in the day on Corrie

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Wor lass but wtf is he deeing on it..
    To tell the truth, I started watching him expecting him to start deeing the dove from above..
    He still shouldnt be on man,its surreal it f u cks wi peoples minds....
    it was ok when ena minnie and martha were in it but when they left the fun went too

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    it was ok when ena minnie and martha were in it but when they left the fun went too
    When Albert Tatlock packed in that was it for me..

    Wish I had nivvor seen Vic or posted about it..

  8. #8
    talking of the last straw

    do you realise the damge straws do to the enviroment

    witherspoons are only doing paper straws now

    i do like a pub chain that thinks more about its straw policy than its drinks policy and contiual serving of cheep drinks to pissed up idiots who then piss in all the shop doorways

  9. #9


    Do love a wetherspoons, beer and breakfast at 10 in the morning. That will make me happy on Saturday.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    18,425
    Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    When Albert Tatlock packed in that was it for me..

    Wish I had nivvor seen Vic or posted about it..
    Last time I saw it was when it was in black and white and that was only because there were more girls in the room than lads.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    1,980
    I used to pull myself silly over Ena Sharples.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •