+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You Got Your Answer AR!

You Got Your Answer AR!

So the emperor returned to DM and deleted the threads he didn't like, how small a personality do you have to have not to be able to respond constructively to criticism?

Also on his latest sticky he talks about full site rules being posted once they have been confirmed, so it he who hasn't got a clue making up the rules as he goes? Because to my knowledge there already exist perfectly clear rules for FM, just a shame this Mod does not apply them to certain posters!

Just read it and to be honest I'm appalled at his level and style of moderation, he talks about pm him to discuss issues, well I'm still waiting for a reply from Bloomer from 2 months ago. While he was supposedly on holiday with no internet where were the other two mods, does rat run this forum on his own, has he even driven two long time ones away as well with his hypocritical double standard way of moderation.

If he wants DM to be a closed forum for him and his side kick lover then let him have it, by all accounts it'll only be those two that aren't on ignore to each other anyway

So...what do we do? I've written (ages ago) to Gary Purvis...he forwards it to Bloomer...who eventually replies asking for more details and then...never replies again.
    In the meantime the rodent continues to 'moderate' things in his own inimitable and utterly self centred and arrogantly useless style and nothing happens except about four of us end up in Norwich moaning about something we've been moaning about for six months and achieving sfa!
    Got better things to do tbh so, I repeat...what is the point and what do we do?

Well we know where the Rat lives....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    So...what do we do? I've written (ages ago) to Gary Purvis...he forwards it to Bloomer...who eventually replies asking for more details and then...never replies again.
    In the meantime the rodent continues to 'moderate' things in his own inimitable and utterly self centred and arrogantly useless style and nothing happens except about four of us end up in Norwich moaning about something we've been moaning about for six months and achieving sfa!
    Got better things to do tbh so, I repeat...what is the point and what do we do?
    Anag I think there is nothing you can do, either leave the Forum and join another, post on here amongst like minded friends, though I do see the stirrings of a rebellion against the emperor on DM, and as long as one sticks to football related threads then its within the rules (although presumably these rules are at this very minute being amended).

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)