+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone left in Hollywood

Is anyone left in Hollywood

Who Harvey Weinstein hasn’t bullied offended or assaulted.
    Seems more are coming out the woodwork every hour.
    How did he ever find time to direct movies.

Will others now get caught up in the liberation - Ben Affleck now apologising for an on TV grope having condemned HW.

This looks like it would make a good movie!

Sounds like a bit of a beer swilling, misogynistic, woman fondling lad to me.

There were bloody loads of blokes like that in Burnley, back in the day!

Quite right BT, and there were more than a few regulars at the Cats Whiskers on a Friday night who could get bit precious if you didn't grope them. After all in the up close and personal dances where else could you put your hands but on their bum ? The slow stuff wasn't called arse-gripping music for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Quite right BT, and there were more than a few regulars at the Cats Whiskers on a Friday night who could get bit precious if you didn't grope them. After all in the up close and personal dances where else could you put your hands but on their bum ? The slow stuff wasn't called arse-gripping music for nothing.
    I got a slap off a bird from Trawden for not giving her a feel up on the dance floor at Burnley Mecca one Saturday night. She told all her mates she thought I was queer.

I took her down the back of the canal (!) and showed her I wasn't!

Doggy style I assume Terrier?

No! Straight over the parapet!

Harvey seemed to want these lovely ladies to watch him or do things he could watch! Weird!
    Given the deck of cards he had, he played them very very badly.
    Don’t think I knew any girls from the Trawden suburbs of Colne. Cotton tree was the nearest I got.

"Cotton tree was the nearest I got."

Is that a pub or a metaphor OC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "Cotton tree was the nearest I got."

Is that a pub or a metaphor OC?
    Sadly not a metaphor
    It is an area between Colne and Trawden with a pub the Cotton Tree Inn and the road from Colne to Trawden is called Cotton Tree Rd. the hamlet of Winewall is on the hill above the road. From the top of Winewall you can get to Wycoller and Haworth.
    Funny but in the days of no car I never went to Trawden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)