+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good news on Frecklington

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Fair enough but would you mind explaining in more detail what you think Vaulks adds to the side.
    Tbh I can't make my mind up on Vaulks, he's hit and miss in every game for me but that could be because he had to fill in at RB
    where is his best position?
    Maybe if Frecks is in the why not try Vaulks up top with Moore which takes a bit of pressure of him unless Vaulks makes a pigs ear of it that is

Fair enough but would you mind explaining in more detail what you think Vaulks adds to the side.
    He's at a lower level a Emlyne, Gerrard type midfielder. There's goals in him. We've got to untap that type of player in him. When we do elderado as TS says. As for Forde leaves me cold. Got to be better options. But Newell has gone backwards. Bailey-King one, Johno playing up front but on the left or switch Williams to the left & play Ball up front on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    He's at a lower level a Emlyne, Gerrard type midfielder. There's goals in him. We've got to untap that type of player in him. When we do elderado as TS says. As for Forde leaves me cold. Got to be better options. But Newell has gone backwards. Bailey-King one, Johno playing up front but on the left or switch Williams to the left & play Ball up front on the right.
    Made me smile 😊

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Tbh I can't make my mind up on Vaulks, he's hit and miss in every game for me but that could be because he had to fill in at RB
    where is his best position?
    Maybe if Frecks is in the why not try Vaulks up top with Moore which takes a bit of pressure of him unless Vaulks makes a pigs ear of it that is
    And that's part of the problem for me. What exactly is Vaulks?
    He did ok at right back for a while, got found out and then looked like a fish out of water.
    In midfield he chases around a lot, mainly after shadows and gives a lot of unnecessary free kicks away which have resulted in a number of yellow cards for him.
    His passing is average to poor and his shooting is all over the place.
    But you can't fault him for effort.......

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    . There's goals in him.
    Vaulks scored on his debut, then went over a year before scoring another, which was in the recent Micky Mouse Cup game v Chesterfield.
    He misses a sitter in most games that he plays in. Newell, Forde and Yates are all more regular goalscorers.
    I think that Mellow has got it about right.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-10-2017 at 08:02 PM.

And that's part of the problem for me. What exactly is Vaulks?
    He did ok at right back for a while, got found out and then looked like a fish out of water.
    In midfield he chases around a lot, mainly after shadows and gives a lot of unnecessary free kicks away which have resulted in a number of yellow cards for him.
    His passing is average to poor and his shooting is all over the place.
    But you can't fault him for effort.......
    Pretty much agree with all of that, No way would I start him in front of a fully fit frecks, but he's more than adequate as back up in this league. If frecks isn't fit I wonder if warney could be tempted into 4-4-2.

I'm not getting through on here. Vaulks his heart is on his sleeve. Most players are going through the motions. Only Vaulks, Bailey-King + Johno are the real McCoy like AP. Williams could be.

Gwru

Now it’s 100% your on a wind up only the above players are the real McCoy ?

So potter Williams Moore are not the real McCoy as you put it ?

People like millertop saying people should stop having a go at you ?

You’ve been rumbled so do us a favour and jog on with your mate Kempo your just some attention seeking idiot who is quite sad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Gwru

You’ve been rumbled so do us a favour and jog on with your mate Kempo your just some attention seeking idiot who is quite sad tbh.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Gwru

I meant I don't understand why posters argue/ comment to him when he's clearly winding you up 🙄

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast