+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good news on Frecklington

I stand corrected millertop 😊

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'm not getting through on here. Vaulks his heart is on his sleeve.
    No one disagrees about him wearing his heart on his sleeve, it's his ability as a footballer that they disagree with you.

I don't think you're on a wind up, you couldn't make this rubbish up, because it's TOO daft, it's beyond a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I meant I don't understand why posters argue/ comment to him when he's clearly winding you up 🙄
    I've tried to keep out of stuff regarding gwru, but he's a very frustrating character to read, not saying i'm perfect at all, far from it, but his arrogance beggars belief at times!

Personally I don't think he's a wind up merchant because that would require a reasonable level of intelligence.
    He seems to genuinely believe the rubbish he posts on here and that's the polar opposite of intelligence.

I'm getting older now & heavy drinking has numbed my brain but I was above average intelligence. I passed my apprenticeship at BSC which involved day release & night school. I passed engineering exams to get my apprenticeship. I've still kept my pass card if anyone doesn't believe me.

I'm not on a wind-up. I do recognise Potter, Moore & Williams are top signings. Rest of the signings apart from Emmanuel & Bray are good enough for this level. I wouldn't have Forde or Yates even on the bench. Vaulks needs to take this chance now, but like his enthusiasm. He's not short of ability. Johno can't explain just think there's something there. Bailey-King as soon as I saw him I thought player there.

Nowt "official" from RUFC on Radio DeeDah Football Heaven show tonight regarding team news for tomorrow
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-10-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Tbh I can't make my mind up on Vaulks, he's hit and miss in every game for me but that could be because he had to fill in at RB
    where is his best position?
    Maybe if Frecks is in the why not try Vaulks up top with Moore which takes a bit of pressure of him unless Vaulks makes a pigs ear of it that is
    Vaulks hasnt got a football brain.He makes a lot of wrong choices after having to think what to do.Cant fault his effort though.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Vaulks hasnt got a football brain.He makes a lot of wrong choices after having to think what to do.Cant fault his effort though.
    I agree. In other words, for decision making, he's more wrong than he's right, unlike a well-known Millersmadster (allegedly)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-10-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123