+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wendy Woman in the Chippy

Wendy Woman in the Chippy

Saw a woman Wendy friend I hadn't seen in a long time she was paying by cash ( there's a novelty in itself) at the chippy so I walked up very silently and said quite loud "LEON CLARKE YESS!" She dropped all her money in her hand on the floor it was rolling everywhere. I thought that was classic but then she started shouting "F***** Leon Clarke is b*****d" and she continued what's everyone f******g looking at F***off the lot of you. I was in stitches. Upon leaving she slammed her car door shut giving the v's to everyone as she pulled away

Yes my fellow Blades bouncing day massacre has em on the run lol lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by originaltrueblade View Post
    Saw a woman Wendy friend I hadn't seen in a long time she was paying by cash ( there's a novelty in itself) at the chippy so I walked up very silently and said quite loud "LEON CLARKE YESS!" She dropped all her money in her hand on the floor it was rolling everywhere. I thought that was classic but then she started shouting "F***** Leon Clarke is b*****d" and she continued what's everyone f******g looking at F***off the lot of you. I was in stitches. Upon leaving she slammed her car door shut giving the v's to everyone as she pulled away

Typical pig

Quote Originally Posted by originaltrueblade View Post

You sound like a charming individual.

And that was in a Chippy in Fulwood. Imagine the response if it was the one at Hillsborough corner.